Blue Sky Cellar for WDW?

djkidkaz

Original Poster
With all the current plans, potential announcements, attractions, shows, transportation upgrades and MK 50th plans is there any word about us getting a blue sky cellar finally? It would seem there is no better time than now to create one.

Cmdr_Crimson

I wish and if they do I suggest somewhere in Disney Springs!
Or something that was formally on Hotel Blvd..;)
14.jpg

Now all we need is The Amature Athletic Union to relocate and there we go! And Yes..Let's make guests walk to it..You need the exercise...

Castle Cake Apologist

I really can't remember, did Blue Sky Cellar at DCA only have displays on the DCA makeover stuff, or did it also show stuff that was coming to Disneyland Park?

I guess my point here is that there so much stuff coming across the whole resort. Would it be more prudent for them to have a preview center at each park instead of one centralized one?

po1998

I think a blue sky cellar room at Disney Springs would be awesome, but let's face it, if it isn't making them any money, chances are they aren't going to build and maintain it...especially at Disney Springs, when they can rent a plot for a new store/restaurant instead of this.

HMF

I really can't remember, did Blue Sky Cellar at DCA only have displays on the DCA makeover stuff, or did it also show stuff that was coming to Disneyland Park?

I guess my point here is that there so much stuff coming across the whole resort. Would it be more prudent for them to have a preview center at each park instead of one centralized one?
Initially it was all DCA. Toward the end of it's run they showed some DL stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom