Blue Man Group Closes Permanently

JT3000

That was abrupt. :in pain: I really enjoyed the show the couple times I saw it, but it never seemed like the best location for it. It would be nice if they relocated elsewhere in Orlando, but I doubt they will.

Hopefully they return this area to the park instead of letting it sit empty, waiting around for productions wanting to use it, or turning it into some meh CityWalk concept.

Animaniac93-98

Whenever I was in Orlando I thought "Blue Man Group is always something I can see in Vegas"

Whenever I was in Vegas I thought "Blue Man Group is always something I can see in Orlando"

I didn't view it as an "exclusive" show, so I never prioritized going to see it, and never did. And now I won't ever get to see it at all. :(

Tom Morrow

Whenever I was in Orlando I thought "Blue Man Group is always something I can see in Vegas"

Whenever I was in Vegas I thought "Blue Man Group is always something I can see in Orlando"

I didn't view it as an "exclusive" show, so I never prioritized going to see it, and never did. And now I won't ever get to see it at all. :(
You can still see it in the places it didn't close. Well, eventually.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I wonder if there are any plans to address that overall area? Uni is kinda capped on space in the current location. But if you remove BM from the equation and incorporate the strip that serves as the alternate walkway between Rip and One Fish - Could you put a land (or mini land) in there? Or at the very least some more dining/entertainment options?

Bob Harlem

I wonder if there are any plans to address that overall area? Uni is kinda capped on space in the current location. But if you remove BM from the equation and incorporate the strip that serves as the alternate walkway between Rip and One Fish - Could you put a land (or mini land) in there? Or at the very least some more dining/entertainment options?

It's still actively being used for film/tv production. The Requim, The Right Stuff, David Makes Man, (and tons of smaller projects/commercials) etc. It's been more active than usual lately because of the covid situation elsewhere. That area is going to remain production related.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom