Pre-Trip BLT?! & a side of summer? Yes, Please!

BLT?! & a side of summer? Yes, Please!

A trip! A trip!!! We’re going to Disney!!

52BA54EA-9E77-4925-B49D-7DE0F0CEC814.jpeg

SB and I on our June 2019 trip!

Hello! I’m back! And, I have LOVED reading all of your trip reports through 2020. It has helped with the Disney withdrawal immensely. Soon, it’ll be my turn again! Here we go!!

When: June 16-22, 2021

Where: This is the most exciting...Bay Lake Tower in a 1-bedroom villa. 🤗🤗🤗

(While we have stayed at both the Boardwalk and WL before, this will be our first deluxe stay in a WHILE and our first villa stay ever! We are very excited. Any tips are much appreciated!)

Who: Me, my Dad (R), my sister (SB), and her soon-to-be husband (IZ).

(A little background, my mom recently passed away in August from Ovarian Cancer. She fought VERY hard and very long, for 13 years. It has been a very, very hard year. Needless to say, we are looking forward to a little escape from reality and a much needed break at the most magical place on Earth.)

More plans to come later! 💚

cgersic

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Eff Cancer it sucks.

Hopefully this trip will provide some respite from the heartache your family has been dealing with.

You got a good plan laid out so you’re off to a great start.

FYI - the Wave will soon be closing and from what I am hearing it won’t return in its current form so it may good to keep that reservation.

Whatever you do you will be in WDW having fun and I will follow along. 😀
What, did the Wave get too popular so now they are changing it? :banghead:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
What, did the Wave get too popular so now they are changing it? :banghead:
From what I gathered (grain of salt here) but with the Incredibles retheming of the Contemporary rooms this may end up getting some type of similar retheming. I heard this from the wait staff there, so again this may be the F&B version of "heard it from a bus driver..."
It's definitely closing though. That much is true!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Sorry about your mother...
nightcap GIF by Pop TV

But love how your trip is sounding!
BLT is my home resort. If you see Ginnie from Brooklyn at the front desk tell her I say “Hi”!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom