Blizzard Beach swimsuit restricitons?

disney_NYC

Original Poster
Will they keep you from sliding down Summit Plummet if you have a metal grommet on the rear pocket of your swimsuit? I understand that snaps and other metal stuff could scratch the slide, but how stringent are they on this rule?

DisJosh

Ummmm I cant help you there but if there are restrictions I'm sure theyre not for preventing scratches to the slide but rather to keep guest from getting snagged and injured or losing a bathing suit.

kal1484

They say no zippers, but I've had one that had one, and i was just find, nobody said anything to me. But this was at TL, so...

Camelot

Originally posted by disney_NYC
Will they keep you from sliding down Summit Plummet if you have a metal grommet on the rear pocket of your swimsuit? I understand that snaps and other metal stuff could scratch the slide, but how stringent are they on this rule?

Hi there...I would have to wonder that since the metal grommet is on the rear pocket, and you'll probably going to be sliding faceup, that it may be making contact on a pressure point, so as to hurt or pinch you as you are sliding down....hope this doesn't sound too far fetched. :)

Luau Cove

If you get stuck when going at suck high speed is really dangerous, the consequences could be desastrous...Anyway, I don't think they really watch is you have it or not...
-->LUAU

ToTBellHop

they shouldn't have a problem with it depending on the size...but...what I have a problem with is SPEEDOS...they should be OUTLAWED!

disney_NYC

Original Poster
thanks

Thanks for all the replies. I guess it sounds like the tiny little grommet hole on my pocket which allows the water to leak out shouldn't be a problem. But I also gather that everyone here thinks my fishnet speedo thong will work just as well. GREAT!! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom