blizzard beach in the US top 5 water parks

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
Saw on AOL today that BB is in the top 5 water parks in the US, in fact it was ranked 2nd, and I have the knowledge that I've been there. :sohappy::D hey post 2000!!!!!

jonnyc

Granted ive only ever been to three waterparks in the US (those being BB, TL and Wet n Wild), It is my fave!

DonaldDoleWhip

Saw on AOL today that BB is in the top 5 water parks in the US, in fact it was ranked 2nd, and I have the knowledge that I've been there. :sohappy::D hey post 2000!!!!!
There's nothing official about that "top 5 US water park" ranking. It's just somebody's opinion.

In fact, Typhoon Lagoon is the number 1 water park in the world, in terms of attendance. Blizzard Beach is second.

MUTZIE77

As much as I like both of the Disney Water Parks, neither can hold a candle to Noah's Ark up here in Wisconsin. If it were open for more than 3-4 months out of the year it would top all waterparks in yearly attendence. It is also the laregest waterpark in the entire country at 70 acres.

hardcard

There's nothing official about that "top 5 US water park" ranking. It's just somebody's opinion.

In fact, Typhoon Lagoon is the number 1 water park in the world, in terms of attendance. Blizzard Beach is second.

yeah... ANY ranking is generally just based on someones opinion.. thats not news..

MickeyTheMouse

Travel Channel Ranking

I was watching a special on the Travel Channel called "Extreme: Waterparks"
and BB was ranked #1. I think TL was far better as the thrills and fun was really spread out, whereas in BB the only thing really worth going for is Summit Plummit. :king:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
My reason is that I feel there is more shade and lushness to TL (obviously... due to different story). But, that is my reason. BB is fun, but is little thin to me.

the-reason14

I enjoy both disney water parks. It made me appreciate it more after I went to a local water park the other day and saw how trashy it looked and how bad the employees and a few of the visitors were. But I enjoy BB more than TL. I like both, and would def. pick either over my local water park, but BB was the first one I went too, and I enjoy it just a bit more than TL.

Brian Noble

We've never done the waterparks---it's never quite warm enough in February---but we're taking a "bonus" trip down this July just for them. It will be interesting to compare them to Noah's Ark and some of the other waterparks we've been to.

(And, my expectation is that I'll enjoy TL a bit more.)

Lucky

TL was better even before they added the Flush and Rusher. Now that they have a Master Blaster, there is no contest.
Isn't Crush and Gusher just what Disney calls its particular master blaster water coasters? There is no new attraction at TL since Crush and Gusher opened, right?

worldfanatic

I'm all about the lazy rivers. And although Typhoon Lagoon's Castaway Creek is shorter than Blizzard Beach's Cross Country Creek, it's still superior. It's theme and tropical elements give it the edge. Therefore, I'm a Typhoon Lagoon man.

As much as I like both of the Disney Water Parks, neither can hold a candle to Noah's Ark up here in Wisconsin. If it were open for more than 3-4 months out of the year it would top all waterparks in yearly attendence. It is also the laregest waterpark in the entire country at 70 acres.

Yep... Noah's Ark is hands down the best water park in the country... it is simply amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom