News Blizzard Beach closing for extended refurbishment this year with enhancements coming

erasure fan1

Finally! They've been pushing this off for years. I'd expect at least one new slide. About darn time.
Yea, they've been SO lazy with the water parks. And for what they charge, we should have had a much better investment into the parks. Im hoping for a water coaster like crush n gusher but just make it longer. And the theme is obvious, bobsleds!

Walt d

Yea, they've been SO lazy with the water parks. And for what they charge, we should have had a much better investment into the parks. Im hoping for a water coaster like crush n gusher but just make it longer. And the theme is obvious, bobsleds!
Kelly slater wave pool, with just lefts” would be awesome ..then i would be there my whole vacation no park time for me”

bclane

Kelly slater wave pool, with just lefts” would be awesome ..then i would be there my whole vacation no park time for me”
Yes please on the Kelly Slater wave pool, but gotta have some rights too. I say every other set. Variety is the spice of life!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Water parks are not a revenue driver...that’s why they get little if anything...

The legend is that they had to make “profit” to cover the budget of slush and gusher...20 years later...there they were

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
BB could definitely use something new, hopefully they take this extended refurbishment time to make it happen.
Let’s ask the oracle...

“Oh great spirit of imagineering...contact us from the other side, @marni1971 !!”

surfsupdon

A water coaster would be terrific, as would some winding body slides similar to Storm Slides. BB has 2 body slides that are pretty extreme, and their mat slides are generic. The three storm slides are different, but the 3 slalom slides are the same.

Terrific to see something coming, tho!

erasure fan1

And escalator/moving walkway would be nice...but I don’t see how they do it from a logistics standpoint
As nice as it would be to get some relief from walking up stairs. I would just rather they focus on some new attractions. Retrofitting the park, even partially, would cost way too much. Like you said, from a logistics standpoint it's not practical. So I say, spend the money on more slides and I can walk.

.:Adam:.

I’m going to WDW in September and have already scheduled in all my fast passes and my day in BB. Do you think Disney would sort me out anything if I got in touch due to this late announcement with such short notice?

I’m gutted this wasn’t announced earlier as my plans are pretty finalised now my fast passes are all booked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom