Blaze Pizza Disney Springs

ar81

Original Poster
I had no idea on what to expect but based on the review and pictures it looks pretty dang good. I was looking at ways to save money since we are not on the dining plan. I had originally booked Ragland Road but decided to cancel and eat quick service instead. The table service restaurants are so expensive and I really was unsure what would be decent for quick service at Disney Springs. And I may cancel my Via Napoli adr as well since there is no need to eat at 2 pizza places.. Anybody else putting Blaze Pizza on their list...

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I would do Via Napoli over Blaze Pizza. It's a chain and In fact I now have one at home so no desire to eat there when there is so many WDW only options that are delicious and we can't get them at home. Go for Via Napoli and eat elsewhere at DS like the new D-Luxe hamburger place that's quick service etc and unique to WDW.
Via Napoli is so good and we have to eat there every single trip and budget wise it's not bad either. Also love Raglan Road and Splitsville for averaged priced TS restaurants at DS. Splitsville (yes also a chain but we don't have one at home) had really good sushi and other foods believe it or not. ;)

Last edited:
Blaze Pizza is a great value. But it is a chain (as noted by sxeensweet), and if Chipotle is any indication from ten years ago, you're likely to have one in your town soon. I've also eaten at Napoli, and in my opinion, the two pizzas are of similar quality; however, you'll miss out on the ambiance and fabulous desserts at Napoli (zeppoles are amazing). Unless you love pizza, no use going to both. Personally, I would eat at Blaze and then take the money I'd save and splurge on desserts elsewhere (i.e. Sprinkles Cupcakes).

mj2v

Pizza is my favorite food. As a relocated New Yorker, it's a borderline religion.

Via Napoli is my favorite at Disney, by far. Just tried blaze for the first time today and really enjoyed it. Even though I am not a vegan, I gave the vegan cheese a try and it was good. Pizza was cooked perfectly, and quickly.

Ordering was a bit chaotic.

Another option for really good authentic pizza in the WDW area is Cafe D'Antonio in Celebration.

Jon81uk

I'm looking forward to both Via Napoli (I loved the Proscuitto and Melon hast time we were at WDW) and Blaze. But them I'm a Brit so not able to get Blaze anywhere else. The idea of a custom pizza for $9.65 is amazing value.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I'm looking forward to both Via Napoli (I loved the Proscuitto and Melon hast time we were at WDW) and Blaze. But them I'm a Brit so not able to get Blaze anywhere else. The idea of a custom pizza for $9.65 is amazing value.

Ohh yes the Proscuitto and Melon (Cantaloupe) pizza is amazing and it's one of the 2 pizzas we always get!! Also add extra cheese to it which makes it even better! Haha! We look forward to that pizza every single trip!!! So good!! :hungry::p:D

Jon81uk

I find it annoying that the prices are at least $3-$5 higher than my local Blaze restaurant in South Florida, but I guess that's what it takes in order to pay Disney as your landlord.

Every other quick service pizza or flatbread is in the $9-10 range (except Wolfgang Puck at $11-13) so the prices at Blaze seem about right for an on-property place.

You can say the same about everything at WDW, on a previous trip I paid $2.75 for a 20oz bottle of Coke at Disney but then got one for 99c off site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom