Blast

Lofatrules

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the BLAST show is still playing in WDW and if it isn't did anyone see it while it was there. I am a big Drum Corp fan and was wondering what you guys thought of the show

sillyspook13

YEAH!!!!! A BLAST FAN!!!!!

The show was at Epcot until August 23. (I was there until the end.... such happy days!) Soon they will be performing at Disneyland, and they are possibly returning to Epcot next summer.

I saw the show many (as in dozens...) times over the summer. Because I grew up with DCI, etc, I fell in love with this show immediately. There were two groups of performers: the Broadway group and the national tour group. Boy, do those young men and women have talent! I can't wait to see the entire show in January. Then, when I turn 18, I'm going to (hopefully) audition for the Blast drumline!!! Yippie!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

tmp

I saw Blast in August and thought it was incredible! I had absolutely no desire to see it, but my wife wanted to. After seeing it and was glad we did it was wonderful.

Lofatrules

Original Poster
COOL

Actually SillySpook I live in Jersey so I got to see the Broadway full version a good 7 times before they got canceled on Sept. 23. The show rocked. I was p-ed off that it was canceled early cause originally it was scheduled to run until Jan 6 but I guess all good things come to an end. It's coming to Philly in early summer next year so I am definitely getting tickets early for that. Hope you get a chance to audition and make it because those guys look like they are having the time of their lives on stage.

anyway at least I have to DVD from London to keep me company while I wait for them to come back.
Nice to see a BLAST fan on here though

Beauty and the

We were lucky enough to see the last show in August and boy was it worth seeing absolutely superb. We managed to buy the CD as well so we can still imagine we are still in Epcot watching them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom