Blast Going What Would You Like To See?

dianedisney

Original Poster
:wave: Hello All....Since Blast will be departing DCA sometime in September, what would you all like to see in its place:rolleyes: As for me I would love to see a show like they had on the Disney Magic the last night we were out to sea; Disney Dreams. It was a blend of most of the Disney Characters from Peter Pan and Wendy asking how do you make your dreams come true and all sorts of characters; Lion King, Snow White, Cinderella, chararcters from all sorts of Disney Movies showing how they made their dreams come true. It was WONDERFUL, there wasn't a dry eye in the Showroom. What would you all like to see??

kal1484

I'm gunna see the whole show next friday in Grand Rapids, MI. I've waited over 6 months to be able to see it! I can't wait!

DCA Fan

Yeah, some lame Aladdin based show will be replacing Blast. It's a shame, really. I think they should bring back Animazement and put it in the Hyperion.

DLMAGICDARREN

I'm all for the new Aladdin show. It's about time DCA got a quality show, and it's the most in line with what original plans called for in the first place.

Steps in Time was ok, but then horribly revamped. The talent behind BLAST is awesome, but it does not really utilize the theater the way it should. Nor does it have much of a Hollywood theme to it.

I think the new show (if done properly), will be the best one the Hyperian has seen yet. It's probably Anne Hamburger's last chance to keep her job.

craziebabie1

It's a shame. Blast is such a great show. I love it. Yes it is an Aladdin show replacing it. Hopefully it will be just as good to see.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom