Which is the better dining choice?

• Bistro de Paris

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Chefs de France

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

bonofuzz

Original Poster
The title says it all. Which is better, Bistro de Paris or the Chefs de France? I can't decide, so I will let this poll do it for me. (P.S. for two young adult honeymooners, on the dining plan, we don't mind exotic food.)

manuelcommons

Advice from a Cast Member

I'm French and I work at both Bistro de Paris and Chefs de France as a host.The answer to your question is easy: Bistro de Paris is a fine dining restaurant whereas Chefs de France is more casual.Both restaurants are good, people going out of Chefs de France always tell me it was "sooooooooo" good. But of course, as Bistro is a fine dining, it's better...and more expensive (about 2 or 3 times the price of Chefs).The atmosphere is also different. Chefs de France is huge...and noisy when crowded. Bistro is at the 2nd Floor above the Chefs de France and is very silent and quiet.If it's a honeymoon, I would advise of course Bistro de Paris, if you can afford it.I hope I've been helpful to you.Just to let you know, my name is Manuel. If you want to meet me one second when you come.

PS: Dining plan works at Chefs de France but not at the Bistro.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I gotta go with Chefs. We eat big at WDW - our favorites are California Grill, Fulton's and Victoria & Alberts. We've tried both restaurants in France, and we both liked Chefs better. We don't really know why, but we both thought the same thing.

RonAnnArbor

There is a huge difference in the two and it depends on what you are looking for. Downstairs, crowded, noisy, and bussling with life is the expensive and delicious Les Chefs de France. The meals are traditionally French (take it from someone who spends a month a year in Paris)...It is also the less expensive of the two (Although not cheap - expect entree's around 30 dollars each.) A meal here will run you about 50 dollars a person (not including wine). It is significantly more expensive for dinner and depending on what you order you could be paying significantly more. Check with your waiter to find out what is included and what is NOT included in the dining plan.

Upstairs, and very different in atmostphere is Bistro de Paris. It is quiet, beautiful, and much more formal. It is one of the few restaurants that I tend to dress up for at WDW. Entree's here are in the 40 dollar range. Wine bottles start at around 50 dollars and can go up significantly depending on what you want. Expect to pay about 90 dollars a person here for dinner (not including wine), and significantly more depending on what all else you order. Bistro de Paris IS NOT included in your dining plan. Try to ask for a window seat here and you have a fabulous view for Illuminations. This is by far the more upscale of the two restaurants, but it is more romantic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom