Pre-Trip Birthday, spring break, R.I.P. IllumiNations

So this happened today.

4495A47F-DE9B-49A3-9061-F0EDCD6D594C.jpeg

:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

More details including the who, when, and where to follow soon!

lostpro9het

This is subject to change, but I grabbed an ADR for lunch at Homecomin’ on Thursday the 21st. (departure day) After reading about how good it is thanks to numerous TRs, I’ve decided to give it a try. I might be a little tough to please though. My grandma (M’s mom) is the definition of southern cooking. The menu does sound really good.

That’s all for now. MagicBands ship in less than a week! :joyfull:
Thigh high biscuits...nuff said.

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
1 week away! Since I’m uncertain on if I’ll be able to skip my classes on Friday and leave school Thursday night, I came home this weekend to get some packing done. In other trip related news, AK has extended its hours and will be open until 9pm! :joyfull: We’re staying at a Wyndham Saturday night that sits next to the east side of i4 off of Irlo Bronson. It’s 2 miles away from World Drive and about 10mins from Music.

That’s all for now. Should be around the Daytona/i4ish area this time next Saturday!

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster

Getting smaller!

About to head to my last class and then I’m gone! :joyfull: Once I get home, I’m gonna finish packing and then we’re gonna drive down to my grandparents. (M’s parents) They live in the low country and are about 1 1/2 hours from Savannah. We’ll leave from their house tomorrow morning. It shaves off half of the drive through S.C.

I think that’s all for today. Will update y’all on the drive down. Less than 24 hours away!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom