• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip Birthday, spring break, R.I.P. IllumiNations

lostpro9het

This is subject to change, but I grabbed an ADR for lunch at Homecomin’ on Thursday the 21st. (departure day) After reading about how good it is thanks to numerous TRs, I’ve decided to give it a try. I might be a little tough to please though. My grandma (M’s mom) is the definition of southern cooking. The menu does sound really good.

That’s all for now. MagicBands ship in less than a week! :joyfull:
Thigh high biscuits...nuff said.

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
1 week away! Since I’m uncertain on if I’ll be able to skip my classes on Friday and leave school Thursday night, I came home this weekend to get some packing done. In other trip related news, AK has extended its hours and will be open until 9pm! :joyfull: We’re staying at a Wyndham Saturday night that sits next to the east side of i4 off of Irlo Bronson. It’s 2 miles away from World Drive and about 10mins from Music.

That’s all for now. Should be around the Daytona/i4ish area this time next Saturday!

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
Getting smaller!

About to head to my last class and then I’m gone! :joyfull: Once I get home, I’m gonna finish packing and then we’re gonna drive down to my grandparents. (M’s parents) They live in the low country and are about 1 1/2 hours from Savannah. We’ll leave from their house tomorrow morning. It shaves off half of the drive through S.C.

I think that’s all for today. Will update y’all on the drive down. Less than 24 hours away!

Top Bottom