Birthday Ideas

HMFan999

Our next trip is going to coincide with my better half's birthday and I would like some suggestions on how to make it extra special. We're already planning a special dinner that evening but I want to plus the day / trip somehow. I've looked over the Disney Florist page and tbh it's pretty... uninspiring. Considering they should have the entire world at their disposal I'm pretty dissapointed with their options. Has anyone used a third party for something similar? The few I've found through google seem rather sketchy at best.

JIMINYCR

We havent used another service but we have had good service from DF&G and were able to work with them to tailor make our baskets. Another option is to go through Disney special events. Ive done that for DW... the cost is high but it was worth it. Another option is to make up your own gift certificates to present to him for you to pay for some of the Disney extras like a tour or horse drawn carriage ride or Character in flight ride, mini golf etc. Throw in some gift cards too. If you cant find someone else to meet your needs, it usually works out just as well to do it yourself.

Upvote 0

Mainahman

i went for my birthday last year. We setup a couple extra sit down restaurants, and i had my button. I got a couple free desserts, and a ton of happy birthdays. Makes you feel special!

Upvote 0

wendyphant

We hired the pontoon for the EPCOT fireworks it was amazing but pricey.
I had a lovely tray with champagne and glasses from DF&G but I know what you mean it can be a bit bluh with some of the selections.
I like the idea of the vouchers for horse ride and for the characters in flight - which we did through groupon and got a fab price and a fab experience - I may use that idea for christmas gifts this year for my husband and son

Upvote 0

HMFan999

Original Poster
These are some wonderful ideas. Thank you everyone! I've got until April of next year to figure it out, but I'll let everyone know what I end up going with.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom