Birthday Celebration for Adult Male

Missymoe4

Original Poster
Just wondering if you have had an in-room celebration for a birthday. My brother will be turning 30. It would be perfect if WDW delivered alcohol to rooms instead of popcorn and cake.

Has anyone had an in-room celebration? Was it worth the expense?

Disney4family

Tinkerfan4ever

What about a local delivery service? Dizzy Dolphin, Garden Grocer, etc - I would contact them to see if they would deliver a gift basket and I bet it could include alcohol.

Missymoe4

Original Poster
What about a local delivery service? Dizzy Dolphin, Garden Grocer, etc - I would contact them to see if they would deliver a gift basket and I bet it could include alcohol.

This is a good idea. I will try that. My brother doesn't eat cake and $50 plus for Mickey balloons would totally make me happy....

MissMaryEli

If it were my birthday, I would want to go to Epcot and 'drink around the world' there were several groups that had t shirts made the last time we were there and they checked them off as they went to each country. It looked so fun!

TARDIS

Since Disney floral and gifts stopped alcohol in their baskets. I Would try garden grocer. Or just buy something special in the many shops at Epcot and make your own celebration.

Ricky Spanish

We did the Disney birthday room surprise thing for our daughter.
She was turning 8.
We were also celebrating the 5 year anniversary of her Make a Wish trip.
It cost something like $400+
Totally surprised her.
5 gift boxes of Disney treats and gifts.
Decorations in the room.
But, to me, it was worth every cent.
She's 15 now.
Talks about it every time we talk anything Disney.

peoplemover

If you're wanting Disney to deliver something to your room that's more geared towards adults but still Disney themed, you could always do the Toast to a Happily Ever After gift set from Disney Floral & Gifts. The free magical memory addition will also allow friends and family (including those that aren't on the trip) sign the card with birthday messages. You can bring your own alcohol if you're not a fan of the non-alcoholic sparkling cider. ;) http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandg...apilyeverafter.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=Search

Of course, you can also always just order from an outside vendor and have it delivered to your hotel. You've got a few different options.

peoplemover

And I will just follow-up and say that I have used Floral & Gifts and loved it... they will work with you to customize anything that they offer if one of the packages or gift sets includes something you don't want.

Matt_Black

Most of the resorts I've been at sell beer in 6 packs in the coolers at the food courts, right alongside the bottled soft drinks and other beverages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom