Birnbaum's Walt Disney World 2013 Coupon Question

SDisney90

Hey guys, in 2011 I purchased the WDW guide, and never really noticed in the back their is some coupons in the back of the book! Go figure, 2 years too late so I have a pretty simple question..
Anyone know of the coupons offered in the 2013 version? If they are the same or even worth purchasing the guide for them?

I was looking mostly for the Behind the Seeds tour in Epcot and Wolf Gang Puck Cafe. They were around 10-15% off at the time. Or if anyone knows anywhere else to find these coupons, thank you!

fosse76

Hey guys, in 2011 I purchased the WDW guide, and never really noticed in the back their is some coupons in the back of the book! Go figure, 2 years too late so I have a pretty simple question..
Anyone know of the coupons offered in the 2013 version? If they are the same or even worth purchasing the guide for them?

I was looking mostly for the Behind the Seeds tour in Epcot and Wolf Gang Puck Cafe. They were around 10-15% off at the time. Or if anyone knows anywhere else to find these coupons, thank you!
Unless the savings from the coupons significantly excced the cost of the guidebook, why bother? And if you were only going to spend money on certain items/activities because you had a coupon, it probably isn't wirth money to spend $10 in the hopes the coupons will save you a total of $11. If you have an AP or Disney Visa, you'd get many of those same types of discounbts anyway.

Upvote 0

luv

There are always coupons in the back. I don't have my 2013 yet and don't know what they are, but there have been coupons in there forever.

I don't know that the coupons would offsite the cost of the book. Never used one. I just get the Disney book for the cuteness and the scrapping, lol. I get the UG for actual info.

Upvote 0

wiigirl

There are always coupons in the back. I don't have my 2013 yet and don't know what they are, but there have been coupons in there forever.

I don't know that the coupons would offsite the cost of the book. Never used one. I just get the Disney book for the cuteness and the scrapping, lol. I get the UG for actual info.

Same here...never used any of the coupons. :p
75.gif

Upvote 0

SDisney90

Original Poster
Unless the savings from the coupons significantly excced the cost of the guidebook, why bother? And if you were only going to spend money on certain items/activities because you had a coupon, it probably isn't wirth money to spend $10 in the hopes the coupons will save you a total of $11. If you have an AP or Disney Visa, you'd get many of those same types of discounbts anyway.
This is a great point, the only difference is I've been to Disney only twice and I usually buy the book for every year I go, corny I know:confused: This year I'm on the fence of buying the 2013 because it's generally the same with the difference of this years Fantasyland. So, with that being said if the book had the coupons I am looking for its just an added bonus.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom