Bippidy Boppidy Boutique Hair question

sublimesting

Original Poster
So my daughter has long blonde wavy hair. It's so pretty! She wants to do Bippidy Boppity Boutique but wants to have her long Rapunzel hair (that she actually has). We are trying to explain to her that they have certain hairstyles they can do but it all involves wrapping it up in braids.

So my question is this: Is there anything simple they could do with long hair to just braid it in one long braid or something? So she can experience the boutique without hairspraying it all up?

carriebeth

They have a set of options for hairstyles. You may only pick from those styles. THey do not honor special requests. I would suggest you doing your daughters hair to look like Rapunzel yourself one day. Then you can either skip Bippidy and save yourself some money or spend it elsewhere on her or have her go to Bippidy another day and get a different hairstyle knowing she can have Rapunzel hair done by mom another day.

I believe there are some resorts with salons in them and they could do a braid style for you if you wanted.

Gaston's gal

If you do her hair yourself, you can still go by Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and they will sprinkle some "pixie dust" in your daughter's hair for free. My girls always loved that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom