Biggest new Disney grievance?

Biggest new Disney grievance?

• Paid skip-the-line (Genie+)

• Introduction of more prix fixe menus

• Certain thematic choices and directions

• Service-related grievances

• Increasing hotel and

• Further technology integration (mobile ordering, DAS, virtual queues, skip-the-line on phone)

• Certain cut experiences haven't returned

• Park reservation system/park hopping restrictions

• Eliminated perks (Magic Express, Extra Magic Hours, etc)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
You summed it up in a nutshell.. the difference between you and me...

You want Kids to feel sad or uncomfortable and all of us should feel bad...

I want kids to be innocent and feel guilt free, and for the rest of us to feel proud that our forefathers started a chain reaction that ended slavery in much of the world. Ending slavery was an American success story that was paid for dearly.
This is a pathetically ignorant and misinformed viewpoint. Not teaching about what absolute evils humans are capable of doing including but now limited to race-based slavery, Jim Crow, the Holocaust, the Jonestown mass murder-suicides, the Kent State Massacre, the Homestead massacre, 9/11, Stalin’s famines, the list goes on, is censorship of the worst kind, and an affront to the intelligence of our youth. History and even our present has brutal realities and more people need to know about it, not less.

There’s no way kids can be taught the skills needed for critical analysis if they are not acutely aware of the world they live in and how it has been shaped.

Excluding one of the most significant events in the world is as good as it never happening to many people if it is not taught in schools.

Unfortunately, this reality you desire plays out across many classrooms across America, especially the south.

I don’t even know what to say.

Last edited:

MAGICFLOP

This is a pathetically ignorant and misinformed viewpoint. Not teaching about what absolute evils humans are capable of doing including but now limited to race-based slavery, Jim Crow, the Holocaust, the Jonestown mass murder-suicides, the Kent State Massacre, the Homestead massacre, 9/11, Stalin’s famines, the list goes on, is censorship of the worst kind, and an affront to the intelligence of our youth. History and even our present has brutal realities and more people need to know about it, not less.

There’s no way kids can be taught the skills needed for critical analysis if they are not acutely aware of the world they live in and how it has been shaped.

Excluding one of the most significant events in the world is as good as it never happening to many people if it is not taught in schools.

Unfortunately, this reality you desire plays out across many classrooms across America, especially the south.

I don’t even know what to say.
Perhaps you can contact Disney and they can add a section to Toontown were they show people dead from drink poisoned cool-aid and College students being gunned down.. and the kids can get a reality check right from preschool.

Censorship? when did I say anything about censorship? It should be taught at an appropriate age and not thru a lens of a Disney carton.

Never learn your Religion, History and politics from a TV show, movie or especially a cartoon.

I supposed your kids will grow up misinformed as well.

Chi84

Premium Member
Perhaps you can contact Disney and they can add a section to Toontown were they show people dead from drink poisoned cool-aid and College students being gunned down.. and the kids can get a reality check right from preschool.

Censorship? when did I say anything about censorship? It should be taught at an appropriate age and not thru a lens of a Disney carton.

Never learn your Religion, History and politics from a TV show, movie or especially a cartoon.

I supposed your kids will grow up misinformed as well.
Which Disney cartoon is this?

Edit: Never mind- I found the one from a few pages back.

Last edited:

BlakeW39

....anyways. With all news on MK lately, I wonder how much this has to do with MK. Wonder what the plans with DAK look like now..?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom