Big Top Souvenirs Closed Indefinitely?

CaptainAmerica

Real talk... the old carpet was disgusting. Always. It was much "better" than the new generic carpet when it was brand new and clean, but it never stayed that way. You can't put a solid beige carpet in an extremely high-traffic area that sells food to children, is adjacent to a water play area, and is in a part of the country subject to frequent thunderstorms. The stains on that thing were nasty.

It's the same way I feel about the Polynesian lobby. The old central feature was great in theory. In practice it was dirty, dark, and made the whole resort smell like mold.

Real talk... the old carpet was disgusting. Always. It was much "better" than the new generic carpet when it was brand new and clean, but it never stayed that way. You can't put a solid beige carpet in an extremely high-traffic area that sells food to children, is adjacent to a water play area, and is in a part of the country subject to frequent thunderstorms. The stains on that thing were nasty.

It's the same way I feel about the Polynesian lobby. The old central feature was great in theory. In practice it was dirty, dark, and made the whole resort smell like mold.
I'm reporting this as factual, truthful, logical and open-minded. There is no room for this nonsense on this site!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom