Big Space Mountain Audio News

91JLovesDisney

Original Poster
Holy cow!! Great find!

Now to find a clean copy of the duet version. ;D
I KNOW!! I flipped out when I found this - and you know what else? Look at the description. The dude who uploaded this said the music was by George Wilkins - could Promising Tomorrows be making its return??

It’s so funny. I had recently finalized my Space Mountain audio album for myself a few months ago... but now I gotta go update it again! XD

Thank you so much!!

91JLovesDisney

Original Poster
I am as thrilled as you are! I just don't want anyone thinking I am trying to take credit and get mad at me x). But you're welcome!!! :D

Cool experiment! :D I did a similar thing with all the star tunnels, with a custom mix. Took me weeks to get it right, as all the previous online ones were slightly off sync too. I’ll have to upload mine at somepoint to share as well. :D

Syncing is super hard. Even if it’s not 100%, it’s cool to see how they overlay!

91JLovesDisney

Original Poster
The syncing is off.....
I did my best - feel free to try for yourself, but the newer version is just a bit wonky. At the beginning of each line, it doesn't sound quite in sync, but I tried my best to have it in sync by the end. It's good enough for me to listen to! :D

91JLovesDisney

Original Poster
Cool experiment! :D I did a similar thing with all the star tunnels, with a custom mix. Took me weeks to get it right, as all the previous online ones were slightly off sync too. I’ll have to upload mine at somepoint to share as well. :D

Syncing is super hard. Even if it’s not 100%, it’s cool to see how they overlay!
Cool! So have I, though I haven't uploaded it because I already feel like I upload to much space mountain :p - I challenge you to try to sync the Gloria Bellis version with the original version - it's tough!

91JLovesDisney

Original Poster
This isn't a huge deal, but I've been doing a ton of digging, and found this: a song for the 1986 movie "say yes" called... "say yes" by the same couple, Gloria Kaye and Joe Pizzulo, who sung the original Promising Tomorrows (We've Come so Far).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom