Big Reveal, New Logo

Surferboy567

I actually wish they’d turn that area into a themed land, or at least giving it some new attractions. I wish they’d emphasize on the “Animation” aspect of animation courtyard, as it provides a transition into Toy Story Land, going from the creation of animation to the world of an animated film itself. In all honesty, all they’d have to do is remove Launch Bay and replace it with an updated animation exhibit, or an entirely new attraction altogether (Monsters Inc?). But of course, that would cost money, and who would want to tarnish Disney’s StAr WaRz STuDiOs PaRk?

...The Star Wars component is the best part of HWS though...

KBLovedDisney

The Great Movie Ride
tenor.gif

jrhwdw

Saw on Twitter that the new logo is now up on the archway...no characters, which surprises me....are they coming later???

MrPromey

what is the purpose of keeping this entry way in the middle of the park again as there is no studios back there any more?

I was just thinking the same thing.

Seems like removing most of that wall and opening up traffic flow through this area would have been a bigger gain for the park.

Just the same, I'm glad to see the logo character-free. Given what it looks like on the maps with the "holday" overlay, I really hope it stays as-is.

Epcot82Guy

It's a bit meh, but it's certainly not bad. And I think the new colors look nice. I have to wonder if this is a longish-term placeholder. Animation Court would be the natural next location for an overhaul. And, that could be a nice gateway to a Toon Studios/Classic Animation or similar area. Sort of like a (properly done) version of the Toon Studios in WDSP.

mitchiavelli

Classic design failure, making fonts too small to read, especially in a smaller size like a name tag or brochure. Greenish-blue isn't a great color. Also there is no longer anything of interest back there.

It's supposed to be illegible... do they could change the perception of the name, without changing the name to CineMagic or something equally awful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom