Big Reveal, New Logo

MickeyMouse10

I think they should have done just a symbol like Prince did.

th

* the park formerly known as MGM and Hollywood Studios

jrhwdw

FYI, Saw the new Logo on an ad for WWOA in this month's Times & Information(found it on ebay):

Also on next week's DHS Times Guide from OTPN:

No Mickey, BB8 and Woody. The May Guidemap is still online with the old logo. The new logo is starting!

jrhwdw

Why am I not surprised that a new Guidemap comes out tomorrow!:

Same new logo as the Times Guide... a little surprising. Are they not using BB8, Mickey and Woody now?

It also has SWGE's logo, Not much room for GE...

Do we think the Skyliner will make it to Epcot/DHS Guidemaps when it opens?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I live in Georgia. There was filming in my town just last week. We have permanent working studios in Atlanta that aren't going anywhere.
If you're talking about all of the backlash and threats to pull production that happened the last few weeks. They are just that, threats and speculation. The one thing that speaks more to companies than current political topics is $$$, and Georgia still has some of the best tax incentives in the US.
Yeah, they threatened that a few years ago too, but now they film even more in GA.
It’s nice to see you guys have this all figured out. :)

SteamboatJoe

I thought the issue with filming in Georgia was not so much executives refusing to do it but the unions potentially refusing to work there?

Surferboy567

...I’m reserving judgement till I see the new archway. I feel it’s unfair to judge something yet. I do however, like the new color scheme on the arch. Kinda weird they are updating a gateway into animation courtyard...don’t ya think? That area is basically prime real estate for expansion.

ObscurityPoint

...I’m reserving judgement till I see the new archway. I feel it’s unfair to judge something yet. I do however, like the new color scheme on the arch. Kinda weird they are updating a gateway into animation courtyard...don’t ya think? That area is basically prime real estate for expansion.
I actually wish they’d turn that area into a themed land, or at least giving it some new attractions. I wish they’d emphasize on the “Animation” aspect of animation courtyard, as it provides a transition into Toy Story Land, going from the creation of animation to the world of an animated film itself. In all honesty, all they’d have to do is remove Launch Bay and replace it with an updated animation exhibit, or an entirely new attraction altogether (Monsters Inc?). But of course, that would cost money, and who would want to tarnish Disney’s StAr WaRz STuDiOs PaRk?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom