Big Fantasyland Photo Report/Update on Orlando Theme Park News

ChristianG

Wow, I can't believe how much of Fantasyland is behind walls and scrims! I love it!!

I'm also just noticing the cap on top of the Pete's Silly Sideshow tent. Is that newly installed?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Great photo update! Couple interesting pictures

Inside the yellow tent at the back of Storybook circus there are sprinklers coming down from the ceiling.

jN5JTVAyNCSXP.JPG

Final confirmation that the the Windows on Eric's Castle were indeed moved:

jhhzZaJaT7u9O.JPG

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Spectacular.
We will be there in 59 days!!
So hoping the whole area is open to wander through, and maybe lucky enough to snag a ride on Ariel before we leave on November 17th. Fingers (and toes, and arms, and legs, and eyes) are crossed.

WDWNooby

These photographs are fantastic. I'm so excited to see these. Can't wait to see it up close and in person in December.

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
This blog/website is great. They lots of photo tour and get pictures of lots of details of the theme parks in Orlando. I have been reading it for a few years now and really enjoy there photos and the things they spot. I enjoyed this latest update so much I just had to pass it along.

PurpleRose

I guess I can't see these on my work computer. All I get are red x's. Will have to check this out when I get home, unless someone has a different link.

Ex-Floridian

Spectacular.
We will be there in 59 days!!
So hoping the whole area is open to wander through, and maybe lucky enough to snag a ride on Ariel before we leave on November 17th. Fingers (and toes, and arms, and legs, and eyes) are crossed.

We arrive when you leave :(

However we will be at BoG 11/20 at 6pm! Can't wait!

bgraham34

I am amazed at how beautiful Price Eric's Castle is looking. So far the theming is way better than I could have imagined.

bdearl41

That is a great update! I think the finished Storybook Circus will be a really cool place to be in the evening. I cant wait to see it all finished with the walls down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom