News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

ryan1

Any idea if there are plans to bring back the huge palm tree clusters that flanked the rear building of SSE? They are gone in the new round of pictures. They have been there since the park opened.

*Q*

Perhaps...?
1584044362990.png

Chicagoshannon2

I would expect for the front entrance to be finished when this closure is done. I mean there's no reason to not get that done especially since they're paying all the employees anyway. Might as well put them to work!

Spash007

I had this thought last night, and I hope someone will tell me I'm wrong - but would it save them a good amount of money if they drastically alter the concept to put the Moana walk-through where they have already torn down Innoventions, and turn the remaining Innoventions West that is still standing into the Festival Center? Or is this project past the point of no return?

It makes no thematic sense for Moana to be near Figment, but that hasn't that stopped them before.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I had this thought last night, and I hope someone will tell me I'm wrong - but would it save them a good amount of money if they drastically alter the concept to put the Moana walk-through where they have already torn down Innoventions, and turn the remaining Innoventions West that is still standing into the Festival Center? Or is this project past the point of no return?

It makes no thematic sense for Moana to be near Figment, but that hasn't that stopped them before.
Many have thought that. You’re not wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom