News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

DoleWhipDrea

Way to shame people for liking Starbucks coffee which is pretty much on par/perhaps even cheaper than any other boutique coffee shop in the U.S.
Let people like what they like, sheesh

In terms of “crisis,” I took that to be a sly reference to a certain DisTwitter personality that threw a fit when Starbucks decided to close certain Orlando locations early in preparation for Hurricane Dorian (Epcot’s was open at the time.)

I feel a little bad for Joffrey’s, but they unfortunately sit just outside of the park entrance.

I’m sure Disney has been getting a lot of, “So now that this one’s closed, where can I get Starbucks at Epcot?” I’ve heard it at least once as a passerby. That poor CM...

Last edited:

FigmentFan82

The biggest thing with Starbucks is familiarity. Everyone knows that you can go into any Starbucks and your drink (theoretically) should be the same no matter where you are. Coffee is a very important thing to a lot of people and with Starbucks in the parks you have a lot more happy people that got their latte in the morning just the way they like it, rather than an unknown coffee.

To be fair I think Joffrey's is great coffee too, but at this point the Starbucks is almost a necessity.

ImperfectPixie

The biggest thing with Starbucks is familiarity. Everyone knows that you can go into any Starbucks and your drink (theoretically) should be the same no matter where you are. Coffee is a very important thing to a lot of people and with Starbucks in the parks you have a lot more happy people that got their latte in the morning just the way they like it, rather than an unknown coffee.

To be fair I think Joffrey's is great coffee too, but at this point the Starbucks is almost a necessity.
That's how Dunks people are, too.

tparris

:(
D3A3BC5B-A85F-4E6A-83F1-4321760BA947.jpeg

photo credits to @przidentkendall

jt04

Reminds me of home rehab shows when they go into old fashioned homes and remove walls to create open spaces.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom