News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

KikoKea

Honestly, when SE shuts down, there won't be much reason for us to even go to Epcot anymore. We might run over after HS to eat somewhere in WS or the Land's Garden Grill (with a ride on LWTL) every 3rd visit or so, and will run by to see the F&G flowers, but that's about it. It will be interesting, and probably painful, watching what unfolds in the coming years.

ppete1975

This is about as bad as the ones at Imagination..You might be lucky if one even shoots water...
EmbellishedSimplisticAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif
should have seen them in 83... I was 8 and I still remember them. Last time I was there... I was like wow.. how can you not give care enough to keep this going....

Meeko77

Does anyone know if Baymax got a new home? I finally met him on Friday, as I figured it was my last chance, since I believe they had not announced a new location for him.

DisneyDreamerxyz

Honestly, when SE shuts down, there won't be much reason for us to even go to Epcot anymore. We might run over after HS to eat somewhere in WS or the Land's Garden Grill (with a ride on LWTL) every 3rd visit or so, and will run by to see the F&G flowers, but that's about it. It will be interesting, and probably painful, watching what unfolds in the coming years.
but remember there is still a bunch of new stuff opening even if alot of future world is behind construction walls. The Space Restaurant opens this winter and next summer the France Expansion will open with the Ratatouille ride. Plus the new nighttime show "Harmonius". There's also the Beauty and the Beast sing-a-long, new films in China and Canada and the new film in The Land all starting in January.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom