News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
But no monoliths, lots more trees and no more hulking concrete structure doing nothing.

People can lie (like you) with statistics but pictures don’t lie. There will be more water, more trees, more flowers and less concrete.

Yes, pictures do not lie, but since it hasn't been built, we do not have pictures. What we do have is concept art which lies all the time.

Bender123

I assumed that the other placeholder is for the Mary Poppins attraction in the United Kingdom Pavilion. The France Pavilion has two posters, one for itself and the other for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, so, it seems to be a rational guess.

Unless the new UK attraction is much larger than we know its going to be, I doubt it...The posters are definitely targeting larger scale attractions, not smaller ones. Impressions, O Canada, Living with the Land and other small scale attractions seem to just be integrated into their pavilion posters.

Outside the two blanks, my interest is in why SE got multiple versions, JII got one (which only features V1), the Rabbit from Alice is in the UK and a bunch of other "anomalies".

tparris

I’m hoping we’ll get full resolution versions of all of the new art on Sunday. Hell, I’d love it if they could release gifs of the animated versions as well.

Ojo4

I would hope this new concept art gets more than just a "meh" considering they could have built a 5th gate with the amount of money they're dumping into Epcot now

DCLcruiser

So Seas and China... both referenced in the display model, but what's changing?

There has to be more than a new China movie. Or is this just an attempt to get Chinese media to show the expo?

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 11.57.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 11.57.53 AM.png

Phicinfan

So Seas and China... both referenced in the display model, but what's changing?

There has to be more than a new China movie. Or is this just an attempt to get Chinese media to show the expo?

View attachment 401113

View attachment 401114
some of this has already happened.
Seas has been rumored to get some upgrade - maybe finding Dori? Plus the water feature(Moana) in front of it.
China - upgraded movie, and I believe an update on the museum area has been going??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom