News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Haymarket2008

I know this source isn't entirely reliable, but @carouselof has elaborated and said that the Magic Eye theatre's closure has been announced internally, and that it will be replaced with a "multiple use building" expanding out from the main pavilion.

Dapper Dan

339b411d-b979-4eae-93b0-2f7d9a62d85c.png

Great...more flying triangles.:facepalm:

DisneyFan18

@marni1971, I don't know if anyone has asked this before, but are you aware of any plans to incorpore Big Hero 6 in any of the Disney Parks in the USA? Personally I believe Future World at Epcot would be a great fit. :)

tl77

New attraction...

Escape From The Descent of SSE:Revenge of the Triangles

This would be even better though, with a foul mouthed, machine gun toting raccoon. That fits with their sales pitch a D23 right? "More Disney, More Family, More optimistic like the original intent of Epcot"

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I'm wondering what the concept art shows behind Spaceship Earth, looks different, like they're changing the exit area a bit? (whatever it's called now, Project Tomorrow?)

Also, seeing this possible new layout, it seems people may be able to go much more quickly to the Seas and GOTG without having buildings in the way, so maybe that's part of the reason they're planning this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom