News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

cindy_k

I hope the new fountains dance like the current one. It's one of my favorite things in Epcot.

Innoventions west has some sort of sewer issue. every time I am in or around the back door to that building its all I can smell. Hopefully they will fix it with the update.

articos

If that's the Odyssey the bridges to it are a bit different, that area though resembles this early Epcot model from the 70's though, which didn't include the Odyssey but had a lot more water features in Future World
epcot-model_med.jpg
Pathways in this version are altered all over the place, with existing paths changing cosmetically, and new ones being added.

NiarrNDisney

If Odyssey is staying maybe that will revert/become the big fast food location again.

I doubt we will see it returned to a CS restaurant being that it is so close to WS. If Odyssey gets to stay Im sure it will continue to be used in the same capacity it has been for special events and Festivals.

NoChesterHester

As I ponder these exciting changes I can't help but wonder if they are going to try to round out these E-ticket offerings with some A-B-C Ticket attractions. Epcot is so large it probably won't have issues, but a couple smaller attractions could not only round out the park's offerings but really level out the rediculous wait times to come.

clemmo

As I ponder these exciting changes I can't help but wonder if they are going to try to round out these E-ticket offerings with some A-B-C Ticket attractions. Epcot is so large it probably won't have issues, but a couple smaller attractions could not only round out the park's offerings but really level out the rediculous wait times to come.
It was said a while back that the UK attraction could be a C ticket I think. Also we'll get a replacement for circle of life film so there's always that.

willtravel

I hope the new fountains dance like the current one. It's one of my favorite things in Epcot.

Innoventions west has some sort of sewer issue. every time I am in or around the back door to that building its all I can smell. Hopefully they will fix it with the update.
When I read new fountains, the first thing that came to my mind was Polys old lobby versus the new lobby.....Not trying to start a which is better discussion but there is a difference. But I agree, I do so enjoy the dancing fountains especially at night. That I would truly miss.

clemmo

I was actually kind of hoping for some news on the drone show/new nighttime show at Epcot sicne that was said to be for 2019. Has that been pushed back?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom