News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

matt9112

The last time I experienced the Horizons attraction there was literally nobody in the queue. It felt like there was nobody else in the building. The only proof there was happened to be some people walking away from the building after exiting. However I couldn't tell if they had just left the attraction or had changed their minds and turned back.

I guess people may not want their future to be a house in space or living at the bottom of the ocean.

And the robots will be here soon enough. Be afraid. Be very afraid. :eek:

hopefully there not bullet proof.

matt9112

I disagree. Test Track felt dated as soon as it opened, with the mid 90's era car videos and even older videos in the queue.The warehouse feel was akin to driving around a Home Depot parking lot at night. It had zero futuristic feel or technology.

TT 2.0 brings something more like how they do virtual simulations of cars. Is it perfect? no, but it feels much more like an Epcot attraction, with interaction being a key which is good for younger people.

I agree not perfect but far better fit than the random garage feel.

HMF

5 to 6 years? This is why I'm not hyped about anything happening at Epcot. They're dragging their feet. No excuses except laziness why this park cannot be brought back to life (opinions on what the new life is aside) by 2021. I know I'm impatient and I know new attractions cannot just appear but still, its ridiculous.
I hate to say that I am incredibly patient when it comes to Epcot because the overwhelming majority of changes have been downgrades. I just hope I don't have a heart attack on July 14th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom