News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

jhendrix

The new paint was supposed to be the first phase of a new concept for the whole plaza, but the project was scrapped after the paint. I don't know what else was planned, but I have to think there was some sort of cohesive idea that perhaps made the paint make sense...

Anyone know what this concept was supposed to look like?

PREMiERdrum

Anyone know what this concept was supposed to look like?

Well I'm sure someone does, but the details have never fully been explained publicly. I heard at various points that it involved removal of the shade structures and new directional signage among other, undisclosed changes. The title "Project Kaleidoscope" and a terrible paint concept are our only clues..

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Well I'm sure someone does, but the details have never fully been explained publicly. I heard at various points that it involved removal of the shade structures and new directional signage among other, undisclosed changes. The title "Project Kaleidoscope" and a terrible paint concept are our only clues..
What you've described should still happen under another project.

As for the paint....

clemmo

Any ideas as to when Energy is finally going to close? I feel like back a while ago it was supposed to be closed by now. Obviously its delayed and things change but I wonder when the new target is for beginning of construction.

Phicinfan

Any ideas as to when Energy is finally going to close? I feel like back a while ago it was supposed to be closed by now. Obviously its delayed and things change but I wonder when the new target is for beginning of construction.
Pushed off, so not expected to be completed til 2021 or 2022, so they have a year or more before they would need to close it. Per insiders

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom