News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

mightynine

And we also need to think of the trash pandas!

3F9EF79F-7F8E-4E1D-9239-3B6CDC067B75.png

James Alucobond

I saw an Ariel view today it looks like it will never be completed anytime soon the middle of Epcot…
They've made tons of progress on the rockwork, set the foundational pylons for both the northern service building and CommuniCore Hall, re-poured the walls for the basement room they're modifying, and just did a ton of electrical. I seriously think a lot of things are going to take shape quickly. It's just that a ton of what's happened up to this point has happened underground.

Bocabear

Looks like it would still be a year out... to me anyway... It is a lot of rockwork, and the landscaping portion would be pretty substantial...not just dropping some bushes in place... It is incredibly rough still... a few lath frames for rockwork are just a drop in the bucket...
I am guessing summer 2023

michmousefan

Looks like it would still be a year out... to me anyway... It is a lot of rockwork, and the landscaping portion would be pretty substantial...not just dropping some bushes in place... It is incredibly rough still... a few lath frames for rockwork are just a drop in the bucket...
I am guessing summer 2023
Yeah, kinda seems like aiming for Flower & Garden 2023 would be a logical target for this...

James Alucobond

If anything Epcot's 40th perhaps?
Assuming you're referring to the start of that period in October, they've said the transformation will be complete in 2023. I honestly wouldn't even start thinking about it being done until next year rolls around or else you're likely in for disappointment. I'm with the others in thinking that portions may be open for Festival of the Arts or Flower & Garden.

Cmdr_Crimson

They've said the transformation will be complete in 2023. I honestly wouldn't even start thinking about it being done until next year rolls around or else you're likely in for disappointment. I'm with the others in thinking that portions may be open for Festival of the Arts or Flower & Garden.
Not at the start of it per se but yes like the start of 2023...

Bocabear

According to the last drop of concept art, there was no new fountain other than what was in JOW...There was a large planter in the center with seasonal decorations...but no visible fountain....Did I miss something?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom