News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

yensidtlaw1969

’Why is that sidewalk just a sidewalk?! We could fit 6 more festival booths here!’ - Jeff Vahle on any given day.
"You can't put festival booths there!!! That sidewalk is made up of a concrete slurry mixed with titanium-carbon alloy mined from the earth in Southwest region of the US so that it activates with sparkling sunlight as the guests walk by . . . it took 5 years to install and was TREMENDOUSLY expensive!!" - Zach Riddley, probably

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

New kiosks in EPCOT World Celebration Gardens are to become Festival Markets​

Epcot_Full_55092.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
"You can't put festival booths there!!! That sidewalk is made up of a concrete slurry mixed with titanium-carbon alloy mined from the earth in Southwest region of the US so that it activates with sparkling sunlight as the guests walk by . . . it took 5 years to install and was TREMENDOUSLY expensive!!" - Zach Riddley, probably
But without an Instagram series from him about it... will we ever truly know?

Chef idea Mickey`=

’Why is that sidewalk just a sidewalk?! We could fit 6 more festival booths here!’ - Jeff Vahle on any given day.
Since they are elegidly opening Flower and Garden as the first time festival with World Celebration wishing next year they move all the art booths next to the countries here instead since the art put there has no relations to the countries and makes Epcot look like a flea market. Putting it here in WC is perfect! 🤗

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Walked through the center spine tonight. Lights on the ground were on but not changing colors with what was on SSE. However, I only saw part of one show, so it was a very small sample size.

Not impressed with what I did see. Lighting is needed on the paths, they are rather dark. Most people seemed to be trying to get from A to B without caring what was there. Again, brief time there so small sample size.

Irritated with some of the things chosen in the front half of the park. Talking about inspiring guests but using bits of a ride that has been gone for 25 years in conjunction with the bastardization of the park’s icon seems… disingenuous, at best. The BGM lacks punch in person, confirming my thoughts when listening to it on the interwebs. Fine for an aquarium or city science center.

aladdin2007

Walked through the center spine tonight. Lights on the ground were on but not changing colors with what was on SSE. However, I only saw part of one show, so it was a very small sample size.

Not impressed with what I did see. Lighting is needed on the paths, they are rather dark. Most people seemed to be trying to get from A to B without caring what was there. Again, brief time there so small sample size.

Irritated with some of the things chosen in the front half of the park. Talking about inspiring guests but using bits of a ride that has been gone for 25 years in conjunction with the bastardization of the park’s icon seems… disingenuous, at best. The BGM lacks punch in person, confirming my thoughts when listening to it on the interwebs. Fine for an aquarium or city science center.
I think they have some problems on their hands that are going to have to be addressed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom