Big changes coming to Annual Passes

Rteetz

We noticed toward the end of the evening tonight in Epcot, construction crews were taking down the Epcot parking price signs. We wondered if a change in parking prices was coming.

Sounds like that might be the case.
Parking increasing to $20 photos were posted of the new signs on other sites.

MatthewWho13

So...
Silver - seasonal
Gold - normal annual
Platinum - premium annual...
Free photopass downloads for gold and plat...
Free parking for all..
Price bump?

NWDMD

Wow. Crazy. I had 3 annual passes in my cart tonight but hadn't pulled the trigger yet (I was waiting to make sure my wife hadn't already purchased them). Now I guess I'll have different options tomorrow.

draybook

We just renewed 2 weeks ago, so having Photopass automatically added on would be great news for our January trip.

Amused to Death

New passes/rates are up on Disney's site.

For Florida residents:

Epcot After 4 Pass $265.19
Disney Weekday Select Pass* $275.84
Disney Silver Pass* $414.29
Disney Gold Pass* $584.69
Disney Platinum Pass $691.19
Disney Platinum Plus Pass $776.39

* [Different sets of] blockout dates apply (pdf)

All passes include free parking. PhotoPass downloads kick in at Gold; Water Parks, Oak Trail Golf, and ESPN Sports at Platinum Plus.

For everyone else:

Disney Platinum Pass $797.69
Disney Platinum Plus Pass $882.89

Same as above, just more costly. :p

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The money grabbing, robbing barstools. I know MyMagic minus was a financial disaster compared to the original plan but really?

See ya, WDW. That's my tipping point. A $300 increase in 5 years. You've lost the magic. You're now just a corporate money grabbing machine.

Last edited:

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
We just renewed 2 weeks ago, so having Photopass automatically added on would be great news for our January trip.

I'm on my cell so I can't easily link from Disney's site but this would not be retroactive. You can upgrade an existing to a new pass so it might make sense to do so to get multiple PhotoPass includes on all the trips in the next year.

I am trying to figure out if existing non-Floridians can get the Gold Pass. (The renewal site is still "down for maintenance"). It is clear that as of today all new Passholders would be either Platinum or Platinum Plus.

disney4life2008

Im confused. I have a Florida resident annual pass 365 days. As of today, am i no longer able to go to the parks on major holidays like 4th of July, Christmas, and new years eve?

ToTBellHop

Well, for me this is actually a savings. We don't go during the busiest seasons and could actually get the Silver Pass for $389 and have that cover all of our travel dates next year. I don't need PhotoPass and will gladly get a pass for $200 less than our current passes.

I can't see THAT many people being angry about this. Don't most folks with APs prefer to avoid crazy crowd season?

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Im confused. I have a Florida resident annual pass 365 days. As of today, am i no longer able to go to the parks on major holidays like 4th of July, Christmas, and new years eve?
The regular (former) AP (without blackout) is new Platinum. Existing passes Florida and non-Florida residents are not effected until you upgrade or renew (i.e. No PhotoPass for free.) Non-Florida residents are limited to choosing Platinum or Platinum Plass. All options above are open to FL residents

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom