Big Brother 22 “All Stars 2” - Discussion and Speculation Thread

NateD1226

Supposedly they are doing a Winter season of Big Brother that will most likely be a Celebrity season to try an redeem themselves from the show of this season. Please take this with a grain of salt as this is coming from Twitter users and Instagram accounts who speculated that another BB season would take Survivor's spot since they can't film because of Covid.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Nicole won part 1 of the HOH. Ugh I swear if they vote her to win again...
Twitter is already on revisionist history, saying she played a great social game and wins comps when she needs to.

The reality is, she was protected by a pregame alliance and started winning when there wasn’t any competition. I wouldn’t be shocked if Cody threw part 1 to her.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
The only comp enzo would have won would have been a chill competition. So I guess we see Cody and Nicole... and they split or whatever because Cody doesn't seem one bit afraid of Nicole at the end.
I don’t foresee him losing to her, but I also thought the same thing about Paul and her. Modern BB jury has proved time and time again that they don’t always make the most sound decisions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom