Big Brother 22 “All Stars 2” - Discussion and Speculation Thread

manmythlegend

Honestly stupid move by Day. Kevin is unlikely to win much of anything so he's not going to be able to protect Day. And, like Dani said, Kevin will be going up again soon. And Day basically shows she's not a team player.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Day and Kevin nominated next week. And Day will go running around the house crying and screaming, "Why I don't understand? What did I do? Give me one good reason why I'm nominated?"

Last edited:

Little Green Men

Honestly stupid move by Day. Kevin is unlikely to win much of anything so he's not going to be able to protect Day. And, like Dani said, Kevin will be going up again soon. And Day basically shows she's not a team player.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Day and Kevin nominated next week. And Day will go running around the house crying and screaming, "Why I don't understand? What did I do? Give me one good reason why I'm nominated?"
That's not true, Kevin has won a few comps and he's one of the few who would never nom Day. Ian or Tyler would nom her in a second. No she wont scream other than last week Day hasn't screamed at all, she knows she's a target. She didn't let the majority alliance manipulate her. The edit didn't show that they planned to have Dani tell Day at the veto meeting that she will promise Tyler goes home and have everyone raise their hands if they will vote Tyler out. Then they would blindside her and get Kevin evicted and she would be target number 1.

I'm very happy someone finally did a move for themself and not just "what the house wants".

manmythlegend

That's not true, Kevin has won a few comps and he's one of the few who would never nom Day. Ian or Tyler would nom her in a second. No she wont scream other than last week Day hasn't screamed at all, she knows she's a target. She didn't let the majority alliance manipulate her. The edit didn't show that they planned to have Dani tell Day at the veto meeting that she will promise Tyler goes home and have everyone raise their hands if they will vote Tyler out. Then they would blindside her and get Kevin evicted and she would be target number 1.

I'm very happy someone finally did a move for themself and not just "what the house wants".

I don't understand why anyone would be happy that Ian is going home rather than Kevin. Kevin sucks at this game, is so dull and boring, and he should be out. Day picked a truly pathetic player to align herself with. I hope one of them goes home next week.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster

Ian won’t nominate her. People seem to get the impression that Ian is stupid, or does whatever Princess Tuggy wants. If Ian had gotten HOH that third week, Janelle And Kaysar would have lasted a lot longer.

The problem with Kevin are his reads. Up until yesterday, they’ve been the worst in the house. So you’ve got to question, “is keeping this guy good for my game or not despite how much I like him personally”?

While I respect Day for not taking the easy move, she was probably better off leaving it the same. She traded 5th man on the totem pole with Dani for being the next target. Dani is mad at her, Tyler will nominate her, Nicole now wants her out, and the others were probably already going to nominate her (aside from Ian, Kevin, and David).

Not to mention, Tyler would have had a better chance going home against Kevin than against Ian.

She basically has no chance of Tyler stays. She knows it too, but there’s no way they can get the votes to send him out.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
I don't understand why anyone would be happy that Ian is going home rather than Kevin. Kevin sucks at this game, is so dull and boring, and he should be out. Day picked a truly pathetic player to align herself with. I hope one of them goes home next week.
One of them will go home next week. Day’s biggest issue was that she trusted the wrong people early on. Too much faith in her fake alliance with Cody and friends when she should’ve trusted Janelle And Kaysar. I feel bad for her, because of the pre game alliance, but only to an extent because she should’ve known to trust two legendary players that have never been known to lie in their seasons.

Last edited:

Little Green Men

Simple: Kevin is a major target still ahead of anyone. Listen to The Committee, they want Kevin's head on a stick. Day ensured an extra week with this move, and they will forget about it in a few weeks. I like Ian but he has done nothing in this game. The week Kaysar left he seemed to be getting it but then he went back in his shell when Xmas won and continues to coast.

manmythlegend

Simple: Kevin is a major target still ahead of anyone. Listen to The Committee, they want Kevin's head on a stick. Day ensured an extra week with this move, and they will forget about it in a few weeks. I like Ian but he has done nothing in this game. The week Kaysar left he seemed to be getting it but then he went back in his shell when Xmas won and continues to coast.

I disagree. Ian is well liked (despite a small group of them saying his rocking makes them nervous). He's done as much as possible given that he isn't part of the alliance and didn't pre-game. He is certainly much more deserving to stay than pathetic Kevin.

Little Green Men

I disagree. Ian is well liked (despite a small group of them saying his rocking makes them nervous). He's done as much as possible given that he isn't part of the alliance and didn't pre-game. He is certainly much more deserving to stay than pathetic Kevin.
Idk about that. Kevin has extremely bad reads but he has managed to win a POV this season. Ian might be throwing comps but he hasn't won any and isn't really involved in any game talk. From Day's perspective she saved someone who will 100% never nominate her for someone who could possibly nom her.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Kevin’s next week, but Day is the week after. She had the opportunity to coast a bit further, possibly past Christmas, Tyler, Memphis, And David. That’s now unlikely unless she wins power. But I can’t fault her that much because it’s not easy to see that on the inside.

As for Ian, he was ready to make a move as soon as he got in power. But he’s not succeeding at the comps. He tried not to show his cards, but that didn’t help him at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom