Big Brother 20

artvandelay

Original Poster
Anyone going to watch? I’m going to give it two weeks and see if it’s ok this season. If I see a returning player come back in the game I’m pulling the rip cord and bailing out!

artvandelay

Original Poster
If you’d given up on Big Brother, you’re missing the best season in a long time. Houseguests are actually playing the game, not trying to get more instagram followers or just trying to make jury. Give it a shot.

flynnibus

Premium Member
If you’d given up on Big Brother, you’re missing the best season in a long time. Houseguests are actually playing the game, not trying to get more instagram followers or just trying to make jury. Give it a shot.

It’s insane that level6 is winning at this point. The fact bay/etc can’t figure out level6.... and that jc/sam are the swing votes they have been blind to, is infuriating. They keep turning on each other verse keying in that lvl6 is tight.

Tyler is the best in the game... and Angela while not being shown for the first few weeks... I kind of wish they’d stop showing her now. What a pompous butt...

artvandelay

Original Poster
It’s insane that level6 is winning at this point. The fact bay/etc can’t figure out level6.... and that jc/sam are the swing votes they have been blind to, is infuriating. They keep turning on each other verse keying in that lvl6 is tight.

Tyler is the best in the game... and Angela while not being shown for the first few weeks... I kind of wish they’d stop showing her now. What a pompous butt...
Each time the vote doesn’t go their way, they blamed each other for the votes being messed up. They can’t see that the people not in their group voted against them. They are infuriating!

Tyler is playing the best game, but watch out for Brett. He’s made some good moves this week and, shockingly 😀, Hay/Fess/Rock think he’s on their side now!

artvandelay

Original Poster
Realvegas4sure, an insider who goes by that Twitter handle, is saying that Sam tried to self evict last Thursday and was actually in the diary room during the live show. Also reporting that the producers are concerned about her mental well being.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Realvegas4sure, an insider who goes by that Twitter handle, is saying that Sam tried to self evict last Thursday and was actually in the diary room during the live show. Also reporting that the producers are concerned about her mental well being.

Her HoH week should have been the only sign everyone needed :)

artvandelay

Original Poster
Tonight should be a good episode. HOH comp will be slip and slide. That comp should be good for Scottie, JC, Sam, Tyler or Haleigh. Not so good for Fessy.

flynnibus

Premium Member
and again... the kids completely are oblivious to the level6 folks.

But there is no way people like brett or angela or kc win jury votes from anyone outside their block. Sam and JC still look to be the wildcards... JC will get emotional and vote that way.... Scottie could probably be convinced on game play.

Burning bridges with goodbye messages in Jury phase is just plain stupid. Can't wait for Angela to get burned.

The Fes/Hayleigh team is toast... even with HoH they can't make it work because they've failed to pull JC, Sam, or Scottie into a tight team against level6.

This season will go down as a poorly played one... minus Tyler.. even tho I generally like most of the cast makeup.

artvandelay

Original Poster
and again... the kids completely are oblivious to the level6 folks.

But there is no way people like brett or angela or kc win jury votes from anyone outside their block. Sam and JC still look to be the wildcards... JC will get emotional and vote that way.... Scottie could probably be convinced on game play.

Burning bridges with goodbye messages in Jury phase is just plain stupid. Can't wait for Angela to get burned.

The Fes/Hayleigh team is toast... even with HoH they can't make it work because they've failed to pull JC, Sam, or Scottie into a tight team against level6.

This season will go down as a poorly played one... minus Tyler.. even tho I generally like most of the cast makeup.
Wait til you see how Fessy and Haleigh screw up this week.

Brett and Angela are recruits and not realizing their goodbye messages are important. Josh (super fan) knew this and Paul (recruit) didn’t. Paul had horrible jury management in season 18 and did it again in season 19!

artvandelay

Original Poster
And then there’s this...
740099D0-5077-400D-9F0D-9EFDFDD28F47.jpeg

artvandelay

Original Poster
With Les Moonves out as president of CBS, I wonder if Big Brother gets renewed for next season. It’s still doing well in the ratings but will a new regime get rid of the old CBS standard shows in favor of new shows they can take credit for? Probably the same thing goes for Survivor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom