Big Brother 16

COrunner

Yeah the eviction last night was really weird, I would have thought there would be a smattering more of boos, but the producers probably want to be on guard considering last seasons tensions.

I would like to see an all-star and newbies season just to change things up a little. Unlike other shows you really can't edit footage/stories as much so I think that is why people are quick to day 'boring season', competitors, etc.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
#ConfessYourUnpopularOpinion: I really miss beast mode already!...A week or so ago, I was actually pulling for him to win. He's a lovable goof, would be a satisfying conclusion, and I wanted something less predictable then Derrick. I mean, he BY FAR deserves it, but it is making it a little boring.

But this was a pretty good, suspenseful episode! I especially loved how Caleb talked smack about Frankie in his interview:D

BuddyThomas

Tonight is the last night of the season! Enjoy it everyone. Let's hope there is an All Stars edition next summer.
Unless something changes, there is not an All Star season next summer. They already have a general casting notice out.

I kind of want to apply, just to prove to America that there are gay people who do not have pink hair, glittered faces, and who do not lisp and prance and basically take the perception of gay people back twenty years. But I don't think I should apply because if they accepted me and they stocked that house with the usual assortment of brain dead morons, they would have to haul me away to a mental hospital in a butterfly net.

Anyway, CBS just renewed the show for 2 years, so maybe 2016 will be an All Star season.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
You should apply, that would be great! However, just becaus there is a casting notice does not mean it won't be all stars, try could jut be stopping suspicioun.

Finale night is here, so far great! A bit predictable, at least we get a nice conclusion.

afar28

:D
Frankies priceless face after losing AFP :D

ByWITmMIUAARP6m.png
Cody for the next year after handing Derrick the win :rolleyes:

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Congrats Derrick! I sure hope he reads up on this forum:D:p;)

And doesn't he actually win an extra 50,000 because of TA? Either way, I think this was a, while boring at times, fun season that I for the most part liked. Ca't wait to hear the backyard interviews and tweets after they find out all of the truths (especially Frankie!:p)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom