Big Brother 16

seahawk7

Honestly, I loved seeing Christine on the flip side of things, being on the "other side" of the house where everyone doesn't like her. :D
I wasn't happy with the way the jury house treated Christine when she walked in. I know I am in the minority but I think if she was a man she would have been forgiven for her game playing. I know many will disagree with me but I do think that Christine did the best she could with what she had and won competitions when she needed to.
People say she was disloyal to Nicole but Nicole was never really that loyal to Christine. Nicole had Hayden, and they as a duo tried to make an alliance with Derrick and Cody. So Christine chose a side and got pretty far on her own since her own alliance tried to get rid of her.
Now Christine and Cody ' s cuddling sessions? I don't have a opinion on them since I 'm not married to her. I really thought the jury house shouldn't have judge her. What is that Minister Jocasta --about who should throw the first stone?
People always wonder why girls can't start an all girl alliance like boys can in BB. Well this is the reason: girls will always be more forgiving of males than they will of females. Look how Zach forgave Frankie as Frankie was the HoH that sent Zach to the jury house.
And if Nicole wants the HGs to start making big moves and stop acting like babies well she could have lead by example and won HoH or POV to save herself. Just like Christine did many times.

COrunner

All right, I'm calling it. This is the most boring season of Big Brother I've ever watched.

Victoria could be replaced with a stuffed teddy bear and the season would not have changed. Derrick would have a tougher road to the championship if people saw past their own narcissism (Frankie thinks the game revolves around him, Caleb thinks the game revolves around him, Cody just doesn't think I've decided).

I think Frankie goes this week, Caleb next week. Then the final two is Derrick and Victoria (only because he would know that he could destroy her as no one would vote for her).

I would like to Derrick win and then end up on an All-Star season to see how good he is against real players.

I hope Donny wins fan fave.

afar28

All right, I'm calling it. This is the most boring season of Big Brother I've ever watched.

Victoria could be replaced with a stuffed teddy bear and the season would not have changed. Derrick would have a tougher road to the championship if people saw past their own narcissism (Frankie thinks the game revolves around him, Caleb thinks the game revolves around him, Cody just doesn't think I've decided).

I think Frankie goes this week, Caleb next week. Then the final two is Derrick and Victoria (only because he would know that he could destroy her as no one would vote for her).

I would like to Derrick win and then end up on an All-Star season to see how good he is against real players.

I hope Donny wins fan fave.
lAst season was pretty boring too. Maybe an all stars next season can make it good again.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Many BB fans I hear are begging for an all*stars of the truly best and fan favs. I would like so too.

I read an interesting blog though (I don't remember where, so sorry I can't post the link) about how it is all in the moment, this time last year and the season before and the season before, ect., people have been saying it is the worst ever. Sure, this is by no means the greatest, but if you look at the big picture, in a few years, it won't seem that bad. I think last season was pretty good too, but the exterminators ruined it for me a final 5

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom