BGM for Listen to the Land

montyz81

Original Poster
I have been searching for the background music that plays when the ride starts and ends without narration. The start of the ride music is the sort of flute music that comes in before the thunderstorms. Then the music that plays during the barn and lastly the music plays as the ride ends. I am wondering if there is any place to download those specific tracks or if anyone knows who played those specific tracks, I'd love to know the creator so that I can search on it.

Thank god for this ride since this is still pretty much an opening day attraction that hasn't changed much.

montyz81

Original Poster
The whole source audio is here (or at least... as much as possible. And we get Marsha Mason! How I miss her narration). The flute lick loops and you get most of it without being interrupted.

Is there one without narration. It gets snowy here in New Hampshire, I need good music in my ears while I snow blow the driveway this winter!

Clamman73

I like this one because it's as if the boat is going slower through the ride so you hear more of the music parts especially the pre-greenhouse area, but still has the narration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom