News 'Beyond Big Thunder Mountain' Blue Sky concept revealed for Magic Kingdom

pdude81

Now that this is an eggroll thread, I am going to sorely miss the 50th anniversary spring rolls. Please banish Walt's Chili but save the pastrami spring rolls.

Now if they could just add another cart to Tasty Snack Land beyond Big Thunder Mountain, then these glorious snacks can live on.

ToTBellHop

Now that this is an eggroll thread, I am going to sorely miss the 50th anniversary spring rolls. Please banish Walt's Chili but save the pastrami spring rolls.

Now if they could just add another cart to Tasty Snack Land beyond Big Thunder Mountain, then these glorious snacks can live on.
Those egg rolls are leaving?! I thought we had more time together! They are the Magic!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
RE: permanently docking and turning the riverboat into a restaurant, the river boat looks big, but it really is not...especially if they considered making it into a restaurant. it would not seat enough guests to make it worthwhile...and really, in the film, the restaurant was pretty big, and would have to handle huge crowds...
Yeah, that'd never work...

1674047241437.png

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
and replies like this are why we are losing attractions...
by all means have a dedicated egg roll quick service, but no need to attach that sentiment to removing an attraction...
now someone at TDO is saying... Hmmm people really would rather have an eggroll than any sort of attraction...so maybe we should close Country Bear Jamboree and add an additional Egg Roll cart...
Why not pay one of your creative chefs to whip up a BBQ chicken egg roll and -- wait for it -- SERVE THEM IN THE JAMBOREE???

dreday3

I just assume all the 50th anniversary special foods will vanish. Hopefully they'll save the good ones and foot the bill for new signage.

I liked those eggrolls too. What I also really loved was the Snow White lemon dole whip cone they were selling. I don't think it's there anymore? That was soooo good. Very refreshing. I don't like pineapple, but love citrus, so it was meant for me.

doctornick

Talking to a few of my friends in Imagineering, I get the sense that they are currently very, very busy on an unannounced/unconfirmed project.

Not sure if it's this one, but they seem to be cooking up something exciting over at Imagineering.

So, getting back to this point... are there any other insiders here who have heard anything similar? Anyone know if true which project or which park is being promoted? @marni1971 @ToTBellHop @Magic Feather

EricsBiscuit

Talking to a few of my friends in Imagineering, I get the sense that they are currently very, very busy on an unannounced/unconfirmed project.

Not sure if it's this one, but they seem to be cooking up something exciting over at Imagineering.
Hate to burst the bubble here but this means absolutely nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom