Beverly’s revenge Anyone

Nj4mwc

Original Poster
So I just learned of the existence of The Beverly’s Revenge at the Coca Cola experience in Disney Springs. I love Beverly and am wondering if this is a cocktail worth seeking out. We only visit about 1 week a year and the kids take precedence on what we do. Is this worth seeking out and using my up my 1 or 2 choices in what to do?

NiarrNDisney

What's in it besides the namesake?

~edit~ Nevermind I just looked it up and found out it is Beverly, Hendrick’s Gin and Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur. I'm not a Beverly fan nor am I a Gin fan so I would probably pass on this drink in particular but it may be fun to go up to the rooftop bar get a float for the kids and an Adult beverage for yourself.

PeakSeason

it is Beverly, Hendrick’s Gin and Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur.
This sounds like a fantastic combination. I'm adding a stop at The Coca Cola Store to my September trip plans. I've been meaning to check out the roof top deck but I always get distracted by one cocktail or another on my way there.
(There IS an elevator, correct?)

Nj4mwc

Original Poster
I’m not a big Disney springs fan but the wife always wants to go so when we are there in sept I think I have to make it a point to to try

Phonedave

This sounds like a fantastic combination. I'm adding a stop at The Coca Cola Store to my September trip plans. I've been meaning to check out the roof top deck but I always get distracted by one cocktail or another on my way there.
(There IS an elevator, correct?)

That does sound good. I am a fan of Hendrick's gin as well. If you have never had it, it is different than most Gin's. It has a very pronounced amount of cucumber in it. That is one of the great things about Gin, because of the botanicals, there are so many different flavor profiles available. Sure, there are differences between other spirits as well - a highland scotch is MUCH different than an Islay, but with Gin the distiller has more liberty to play with the mix.

I'm just picturing that flavor combination. Not sure about he blood orange, but the other two parts should be great together.

BuddyThomas

What's in it besides the namesake?

~edit~ Nevermind I just looked it up and found out it is Beverly, Hendrick’s Gin and Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur. I'm not a Beverly fan nor am I a Gin fan so I would probably pass on this drink in particular but it may be fun to go up to the rooftop bar get a float for the kids and an Adult beverage for yourself.
Oh my god! That thing sounds like something they would make you drink to get past a roadblock on The Amazing Race. 😜

PeakSeason

Is that still there? I looked at the menu and didn't see it when I was there in December. Unless it's off the menu but they'll still make it.
@ThanksPhoenicians is correct. It isn't listed on the menu anymore. There is currently no specialty beverage with Beverly ( I don't see Beverly on the menu at all) and the only one listing Hendrick's Gin is this:

Stoney Mule
Stoney Ginger Beer, Hendrick's Gin, St. Germaine, Celery Bitters and Simple Syrup

$13.00

Nj4mwc

Original Poster
Dang I guess in sept I’ll just ask for it and hopefully the bartender will make it, are they pretty firm about sticking to the drinks listed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom