Best Western Lake Buena Vista luggage storage?

jaygatsby

Original Poster
Online it says they have luggage storage. On our check out day we are going to MK and probably won't be back until 11 pm to pick up a carry on luggage. This sounds weird because ordinarily we'd just stay another night since its so late. To explain, we are going down to visit my brother who lives in Winter Park, an Orlando suburb for the week. One day we want to go to MK, however we will not have a car and it take ~1h during rush hour in the morning to get there. It's about the same price to stay at this hotel than rent a car for the day. We don't want to get an uber for that long of trip. But we'd only need the night before our MK trip and we're fine with getting an uber that night since it's much quicker without traffic.

So, in short, we will have overnight luggage that we won't want to carry with us in the parks. How long will we be able to store them at the hotel?

HwdStudio

Online it says they have luggage storage. On our check out day we are going to MK and probably won't be back until 11 pm to pick up a carry on luggage. This sounds weird because ordinarily we'd just stay another night since its so late. To explain, we are going down to visit my brother who lives in Winter Park, an Orlando suburb for the week. One day we want to go to MK, however we will not have a car and it take ~1h during rush hour in the morning to get there. It's about the same price to stay at this hotel than rent a car for the day. We don't want to get an uber for that long of trip. But we'd only need the night before our MK trip and we're fine with getting an uber that night since it's much quicker without traffic.

So, in short, we will have overnight luggage that we won't want to carry with us in the parks. How long will we be able to store them at the hotel?
I would call the hotel directly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom