Best WDW Shop

Luau Cove

Original Poster
If you could choose a place to spend as much as you wish, this place would be....

To me: Singapore Sal's at TYPHOON LAGOON

-->LUAU

Scooter

Any Art Of Disney store ::cha CHING!!::

I could spend a fortune in any of these stores in about 30 minutes. ART Of Disney

DanStat

Any!

Any shop is fine with me!

I love spending all of that money! I like any shop that has the current logo stuff in it...and the Writer's Shop @ MGM...I also like the World of Disney a lot! :kiss:

Lhriangel

I'll agree with Now and go for Mousegears. Oh my friends there would kill me when I brought the order to them... *giggles*

*starts adding all the snowglobes to her collection*

Lhriangel

I've been collecting SnowGlobes and Music boxes since I was little so there are TONS of them in our house (as well as many cute disney ones) but I don't have a specific disney collection.. YET.. I keep hinting to mom but she doesn't listen *grumbles*. lol. If I could have any one though I want the Fantasia 2000 Mickey one that is at MouseGears .... that one is gorgous...

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Tatooine Traders. Star Wars. Lots of stuff. ME BUY EVERYTHING..... ooooooo.

Um. Sorry the thought of all that cool stuff overloaded my brain.

MGMBoy

The Art of Disney store @ DTD for me because they have the shop with all the software and books attached as well. :) Otherwise the ginormous park store there @ DTD. Get all the CD's I need to finish out my collection. :)

GoofyMike29

best shop ever

The best shop ever was definitely the magic shop in the Magic Kingdom which is now closed, so I will go with the Emporium or the Star Wars shop.
I have read that there will be a new magic shop in Downtown Disney, anyone know for sure?
Mike :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom