Best WDW Restaurants #2: EPCOT

NickWilde

Original Poster
Hello everyone. This is part 2 in my Best WDW Restaurants series, which will cover all 4 parks, the resorts and Disney Springs. So... What are your favorite restaurants in EPCOT?

drwadadli

Rose & Crown ---- love the Pub side in the evenings and dining room for lunch or dinner
Biergarten Restaurant ---- they have some of the best red cabbage outside of Germany and usually go there for lunch
Monsieur Paul ---- great place for a celebration and if you time it correctly and ask in advance, you could get a window table to watch Illuminations
Le Cellier ---- I know this one gets mixed reviews but every time we have been, the food has been excellent and the service has been exceptional
Sunshine Seasons ---- great counter service with a wide variety of food choices
Las Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie ---- great place to enjoy excellent French pastries and a coffee at a table overlooking the WS lake before the park is swarming with guests

Would typically have added Restaurant Marrakesh to this list but the last two times we have been there, the services has been less than stellar but the food was still very good. We hear that Spice Road, Nine Dragon, San Angle Inn and La Hacienda de San Angel are also really good so we plan on trying these over the next couple of visits.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Rose & Crown ---- love the Pub side in the evenings and dining room for lunch or dinner
I also love Rose and Crown but don't care for the dining room or the pub. If I'm there, I want to be on the patio.

Would typically have added Restaurant Marrakesh to this list but the last two times we have been there, the services has been less than stellar but the food was still very good. We hear that Spice Road, Nine Dragon, San Angle Inn and La Hacienda de San Angel are also really good so we plan on trying these over the next couple of visits.
San Angel in is gorgeous but it's extremely expensive for what you get. Your local Mexican place probably has better food.

DisneyFreak

Spice Road Table - love this place! Great small plates and a nice atmosphere to watch the fireworks.
San Angel Inn - Primarily for the atmosphere. Best on property. The food is good but has gone down hill over the past few years.

belledream

Too hard to choose, and it changes all the time! Right now, I’m feeling Tokyo Dining because I haven’t had sushi in so long. :’(

And I miss the gorgeous views.

WishIwasatEPCOT

Biergarten Restaurant ---- they have some of the best red cabbage outside of Germany and usually go there for lunch
Monsieur Paul ---- great place for a celebration and if you time it correctly and ask in advance, you could get a window table to watch Illuminations
Le Cellier ---- I know this one gets mixed reviews but every time we have been, the food has been excellent and the service has been exceptional
Las Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie ---- great place to enjoy excellent French pastries and a coffee at a table overlooking the WS lake before the park is swarming with guests

I'd take Tutto Italia or Tutto Gusto over all of them.

Darkseid

Spice Road Table! The food was delicious, our server was the best we had during our entire trip, my picky DS8 absolutely loved it, and getting a front row view of Illuminations was just great. The lamb chops were some of the best I've ever had. Also, after my child whined that he wanted dessert, despite knowing we were going to get ice cream later, the waiter told him he would bring him some baklava to try. Not only did he bring a small plate for him, he brought extra for the adults.

MagicalMaci

In the Parks
Yes
Tutto Italia & Tutto Gusto wine cellar - we just love Italian food and it's great here! The wine list is on point too!
Spice Road Table - love this newer addition to Epcot. Gorgeous inside, have always had great food and great service.

bluetrain84

My vote would be for Hacienda, Teppan Edo, Les Chefs De France, and Le Cellier. We had dinner at Tutto Italia last night and the food was lacking. I got the sole (figuring they would overcook a pasta dish) and the sauce was aggressively vinegary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom