Votes: 15 19.0%
  • A Window to the Magic by Paul Barrie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters

Epcotian

Original Poster
There's a ton out there to choose from now, please pick one from the list or vote other and specify what it is in your message.

Oops, looks like one is blocked. Well, it's run by a guy named Van, does a top 7 in every episode and the name is an acronym for internet community of tomorrow.

Steve-B

I voted for Inside The Magic, but if I could have voted for two, my second vote would have gone to N3tcot. I enjoy them both equally, but for different reasons.

SpenceMan01

Inside the Magic is, IMO, the best overall Disney podcast. The production quality is awesome, and there are a lot of cool topics covered each week. The fact that it's been on for 2+ years stands as a testament to the show in an of itself.

I've also been listening to Window to the Magic since the beginning, which I love for having some ambient sounds for when I'm doing something and can't totally focus on what I'm listening to.

I also enjoy the Meandering Mouse and Trapped on Vacation podcasts. They're quirky, off the wall, and always good for a laugh.

craig15

Cheers:
I vote for N e t c o t. What a fun podcast. Always has great reliable information, a dash of humor, all mixed with a generous portion of honesty.

Close runner up would be WDW Radio. I think Lou does a great job with detailed segments about different aspects of the park. He always has a lot of cool info that I never knew.

WDW Today - I love the format and the guys have good chemistry. I enjoy the different perspectives they each have on the same topics.

Jeers:
I just can't get into Magical Definition or Inside the Magic. They are both OK, but I only have so much time for podcasts and these two just don't stack up.

Meandering Mouse - lost me after on episode. Not interesting

Window to the Magic - BORING. I was about to fall asleep after just 5 minutes of listening to his droning voice.

dancetaxix2

There's a ton out there to choose from now, please pick one from the list or vote other and specify what it is in your message.

Oops, looks like one is blocked. Well, it's run by a guy named Van, does a top 7 in every episode and the name is an acronym for internet community of tomorrow.
OOPS voted for the wrong one:shrug: . I wanted the ________podcast. What can I say I am in WDW and having "fun". And is there a problem calling it by its name. I mean really we are all grown ups aren't we "Unless of course you are Peter Pan"

Epcotian

Original Poster
OOPS voted for the wrong one:shrug: . I wanted the ________podcast. What can I say I am in WDW and having "fun". And is there a problem calling it by its name. I mean really we are all grown ups aren't we "Unless of course you are Peter Pan"

Not sure what's up with that. Each site seems to have at least one place they block. I really like the Disboards, but then you can't reference wdwmagic over there or touringplans.com.

FredApple

I must say ____________ is one of my favorite podcasts. I enjoy the fast pace style of the show. ____________ continues to be entertaining week after week. ____________ even put out a great videocast this year.
____________ rocks!!

caitiesus

My vote went to the ______ podcast! I have listened to most of the other ones but they all bored me and I eventually stopped listening. There are one or two I never tried, so I will, but no one can top van!

And I love that it is blocked, yet it is in second. I love moderators

donald23

____________ Podcast!! Go Van!

woops, i voted for OTHER. didn't realize the one for n e t c o t was blocked lol. silly moderators

Kingdom WDW

Oh...Lou

WDW Radio gets my vote.

But if I had more, I would also vote for Disney Adventure Video Podcast, WDW Today, the Big D Video Podcast, LTAD, and Mousetunes (You will be missed).

MouseWorshipper

Well, as I am a consultant for the "Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World," which is co-authored by a co-host of the show, I have to say, Go WDW Today! Plus, Mary Warings deserves a round of applause for saving us money for almost a decade.

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!

yeah dude i know van, even before his podcast, small world, but yeah , he gets my vote

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom