Best WDW Fan Videos On The Internet

Bob Saget

Original Poster
This was inspired by another thread we had recently revolving around best YouTube channels for WDW-related material. This thread is for your favorite individual WDW fan/vacation video(s) on the web. They can be vlog videos, family vacation videos, music videos...any sort of fan-made video. Based on quality, entertainment, & overall production...I narrowed my favorites down to a top-5 list. Feel free to share your own!

#5: Disney A-Z
Starting off with #5. The name of this one pretty much says it all...it's Disney A-Z, including rides, shops, lands, parks, etc. Not the highest production-value video on the net for sure, but certainly seemed to have a lot of time put into it, and was fun to watch. Hence the reason for making my list.

#4: Kevin Hart's family vacation
Actor & comedian Kevin Hart takes his family to WDW for vacation. His kids are adorable in this video...most likely will grow up to be entertainers/comedians just like their father.

#3: WDWPrince Food Review
This next video is for foodies such as yours truely, as WDWPrince gives a clever inside look & review of Epcot's Via Napoli. *Warning* Do not watch if you are hungry!

#2: Resort Hopping with Adam Rucker
Former CM & Disney junkie takes a fun inside tour of several WDW & DLR resort properties.

#1: The Wolfs Dance Orlando
A timeless classic which never gets old. This fun family did the ultimate when it comes to family vacation videos, and made quite possibly the best WDW/Universal fan video on the net. I dare you not to smile while watching this.

So there you have my top-5 favorite Disney fan-made videos on the internet. There are thousands on the web, and some just seem to stand out head & shoulders above the rest. Feel free to share some of your favorites as well!

wiigirl

In for this! :)
75.gif

bethymouse

The Disney A to Z one is a good one. The dancing Wolf family is cool.:cool:
I love the song Wake Me Up Before You Go Go and all the song choices for the Family video.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom