Best way to get from DHS to EPCOT

olie64

We have park hoppers and are thinking about hopping over to Epcot for lunch instead of QS in DHS. What the fast way or is there a QS in DHS we should try?

Thank you.

Mrs. Piglet

I think if you are having lunch at The World Showcase the best option would be to take the boat from DHS. If you are having lunch at a place in Future World I would take the bus to Epcot from DHS.

Upvote 0

Miss_Eliza

I love the walk. I stroll and it's usually about 25 minutes for me. It's a bit over a mile I think, and it's definitely faster than the boat. As for QS in DHS, none that I love, but when I am there, I usually go for Starring Rolls Cafe. I love their turkey sandwiches and cupcakes

Upvote 0

patch553

its a very pleasant walk, will only take about 20 mins,that would be my choice then the boat ride back if youre returning to hollywood

Upvote 0

Rob562

Thank you all, I am sure we will walk.

If you're trying to make the walk as quickly as possible, when you leave DHS and are walking past Boardwalk, cut in through the main pool area (the one with the coaster slide). On the far side there's a cut-through to the middle of the Boardwalk. Then just turn right to continue around the lake. This cuts a good 1/3 mile off your walk.

Alternately, if there's a boat there and waiting when you leave DHS, you can save your feet a little bit by taking it to the first stop (Swan & Dolphin) and then continuing from there. You'd still beat that boat to Epcot.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom