Best villa rental off wdw site?

Let'sGoAgain2015

We stayed at the Emerald Island Resort just 5-10 minutes from WDW and it was perfect. We re-booked for 2015 again. The community is gated and with a guard. It is about 5 minutes to a Publix and Super Target for all the grocery shopping needs. Huge homes with pools and we found the value to be excellent. Have a Great Vacation!

ParentsOf4

We've stayed at Emerald Island 3 times. It's our preferred location when renting a house.

One inexpensive pseudo-onsite option is Wyndham Bonnet Creek (WBC), located near Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort.

It's often possible to get a 2-bedroom suite (3 separate rooms) for around $100/night on eBay. The suite includes 2 bedrooms and a combined living room & full kitchen with dining table, similar to a DVC 2-bedroom villa (which can cost over $1000/night).

WBC is conveniently located to hopping on I-4 and visiting Universal.

WBC runs an hourly shuttle to WDW. (We prefer the convenience of driving to the parks.)

We've rented WBC via eBay a couple of time.

For price, square footage, and location, WBC cannot be beat.

Sheraton Vistana was nice, I believe they had shuttles to the park as well. Multiple pools, nice market within the complex. We had a large 2 bedroom.

dave1234

Hi - We would recommend Windsor Hills, Emerald Island and Reunion in that order. They are 2, 3 and 6 miles from Disney, secure gated and lots of open spaces for strolls and kids play areas. EI and WH are smaller more holiday style resorts built around a central clubhouse & resort pool area. Reunion is more high end large and expansive with multiple communities. WH has great pool area with staggered entry perfect for toddlers. Reunion of course has on site waterpark but there are acces restrictions if you a rental guest. If you are looking for a property would recommend these series of sites for contacting owners or further info about resorts:

EmeraldIslandPrivateRentals .com
WindsorHillsPrivateRentals .com
ReunionPrivateRentals .com

Hope that helps.

Dave

Figgy1

Premium Member
We loved Emerald Isle last trip! Wake up, get ready, leave and be at a park entrance or
We stayed at the Emerald Island Resort just 5-10 minutes from WDW and it was perfect. We re-booked for 2015 again. The community is gated and with a guard. It is about 5 minutes to a Publix and Super Target for all the grocery shopping needs. Huge homes with pools and we found the value to be excellent. Have a Great Vacation!

We've stayed at Emerald Island 3 times. It's our preferred location when renting a house.

One inexpensive pseudo-onsite option is Wyndham Bonnet Creek (WBC), located near Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort.

It's often possible to get a 2-bedroom suite (3 separate rooms) for around $100/night on eBay. The suite includes 2 bedrooms and a combined living room & full kitchen with dining table, similar to a DVC 2-bedroom villa (which can cost over $1000/night).

WBC is conveniently located to hopping on I-4 and visiting Universal.

WBC runs an hourly shuttle to WDW. (We prefer the convenience of driving to the parks.)

We've rented WBC via eBay a couple of time.

For price, square footage, and location, WBC cannot be beat.
TTC in 5 minutes!

JasonDeyoung

Sheraton Vistana was nice, I believe they had shuttles to the park as well. Multiple pools, nice market within the complex. We had a large 2 bedroom.
This is the only I've stayed at off property and I agree with everything that was said. Nice place, close to the entrance by DTD and the pools and hot tub were nice. I'd stay there again and from what I remember it was pretty good price wise. I had a two bedroom villa. It did have a shuttle service but I don't remember much about it

Parrain

Our favorite is The Hilton Grand Vacation Club Villas at Seaworld! Beautiful property! Next door to Seaworld and 5 or 6 miles from Downtown Disney or Universal Studios! Have stayed there 4 times!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom