Best Value in the World..

okcthunder

Original Poster
In your opinion what is the best value in the World. When I ask I mean mealwise not like Churros or anything like that.

okcthunder

Original Poster
Wasn't sure if you meant hotels Sadly disney isn't about value :)
Oh no I know that. Pay $150 night for a $50 Super 8 Room with theming.... But there has to be a lot of portion of some meal without a high price tag... I don't know what it is which is why I am posing the question :D

NiarrNDisney

Some of the best CS deals around the world are:

Columbia Harbour House (large portions)

Cookes of Dublin (large portions

Earl of Sandwich

Picabu's Family and Market meals

Sunshine Seasons

Tangierine Cafe (large portions)

Trail's End To Go Family meals

Yorkshire Fish Shop (large portions)

Some great TS options are:

Fountain (large portions)

Garden Grill

Garden Grove

Trail's End Buffet

Turf Club

rob0519

Columbia Harbour House (large portions)

Cookes of Dublin (large portions

Earl of Sandwich

Picabu's Family and Market meals

Sunshine Seasons

Tangierine Cafe (large portions)

Trail's End To Go Family meals

Some great TS options are:

Fountain (large portions)

Garden Grill

Garden Grove

Trail's End Buffet

Turf Club
I would say Liberty Tree Tavern and Ohana woukd be my vote for best value. Also the chicken and ribs combo at Cosmic Ray's.

NiarrNDisney

I would say Liberty Tree Tavern and Ohana woukd be my vote for best value. Also the chicken and ribs combo at Cosmic Ray's.

Totally agree with Liberty Tree Tavern!

I have never dined at O'hana so I have no opinion and I don't meat so I wouldn't know about Cosmic Ray's

slappy magoo

Actually, the best value, meal wise, is Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney. Very large portions, expansive menu and really good food.
Not only that, but it's almost like a half-a-table-service meal for the "price" of a counter service meal. You order from the counter, get a number, and your food is brought to your table. Servers then subsequently check on you, offer to refill your drinks, the sorts of things you'd expect at a table service restaurant.

Also, they will take call-in orders and package things to-go. When we stay at Saratoga and have an early night, either because we have big plans the next morning or we're just wiped out, I'll call ahead while walking there, place an order, and by the time it's already packaged and ready to go. And way better than any fare at Artist's Pallette (which isn't awful just not nearly as good as Puck's).

BuddyThomas

Liberty Tree Tavern is a very good bang for the buck. Most breakfasts are faiy reasonable considering where you are. And there are a couple of World Showcase restaurants with lunch prix fixe menus where it is possible to leave without feeling cash raped.

crispy

If you want something that is inexpensive and good, I suggest the take-out chicken dinner at Trail's End to-go at Ft. Wilderness. Twelve pieces of chicken, two sides, biscuits and cornbread for around $25. We like having a picnic at Ft. Wilderness and then letting our DDs play and visit the petting zoo. We then end with the Campfire Sing-a-long. I think it's the best bang for your buck at WDW!

disney4life2008

This has to be a joke. While I absolutely love this place and feel the price is reasonable due to quality: you do not get large portions. Several times I have gotten 2 small pieces of fish and 5 fries - and I always send it right back.

NiarrNDisney

This has to be a joke. While I absolutely love this place and feel the price is reasonable due to quality: you do not get large portions. Several times I have gotten 2 small pieces of fish and 5 fries - and I always send it right back.

Sorry to hear that I can't say that has ever happened to me! I have always got enough food to share with another person so you must have just gone on a bad day.

disney4life2008

Sorry to hear that I can't say that has ever happened to me! I have always got enough food to share with another person so you must have just gone on a bad day.

This is on seperate trips. The problem is that what most consider large portions is snack size to me. I have to eat 2 or 3 orders of fish and chips to feel like I enjoyed the meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom