Best Vacation Home Resorts & Rental Companies

VIPguide_2030

Original Poster
Hi, I'm looking for a 5-6 BR home (ideally pet friendly) that is in a really nice resort that is no more than 15 min away from Epcot. Along with those things I am looking for a good rental company that isn't shady. Any input would be appreciated, I'm sure the pet friendly part might be an issue so if that is a deal breaker then I'm sure we could find someone to take them. Thanks in advance!

pkkurz

Hi, I'm looking for a 5-6 BR home (ideally pet friendly) that is in a really nice resort that is no more than 15 min away from Epcot. Along with those things I am looking for a good rental company that isn't shady. Any input would be appreciated, I'm sure the pet friendly part might be an issue so if that is a deal breaker then I'm sure we could find someone to take them. Thanks in advance!
Have your checked out Windsor Hills Resort? They are very close to Disney property and have lots of different size houses, town homes and condos. All are individually owned and most owners do their own booking. Take a look at Windsor Hills Private Rentals or Windsor Hills Official Rentals for an idea of whats available. The resort is beautiful and a gated community with 24 hour security.

VIPguide_2030

Original Poster
Have your checked out Windsor Hills Resort? They are very close to Disney property and have lots of different size houses, town homes and condos. All are individually owned and most owners do their own booking. Take a look at Windsor Hills Private Rentals or Windsor Hills Official Rentals for an idea of whats available. The resort is beautiful and a gated community with 24 hour security.
Thanks for the reply! I have looked at some places there via VRBO but was not aware of the direct websites. I'll check into it a little further...really appreciate the info :)

VIPguide_2030

Original Poster
What have you decided in the end? Have you found a suitable option? I will be glad if you share your suggestions and ideas.
Hi, we are still in the process of looking. I have found a couple of homes over 6 BR through VRBO that seem like decent deals with very responsive owners but have not put any money down or signed anything. Any information or suggestions would be taken into consideration. Thanks!

arich35

Going to piggy back on this.
Any communities/resorts people suggest close to Disney? There are so many different options out there.
Also any ones to avoid?

NelleBelle

We just rented a 4bd/4 full bath home in Windsor Hills (claims to be 2 mi from AK).We rented it for the private pool and the rec room games my teen boys really wanted (and to appease my more frugal DH since he's coming this trip). They do have a community center with "water park", restaurant, and all the typical amenities (highly doubt we will use). My only reservation about this (besides not being a Disney resort 😢) is that there are apparently 10pm community quiet hours, so any dips in the pool/spa when we return from the parks are going to have to be EXTREMELY quiet! And with teen boys, not sure that's doable--they may be banned from the pool at night and have to make do in the game room! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom